Joe Rogan "Jon Jones is a f#ck up"

He's sort of the Mike Tyson of MMA. But he can still come back and be that legend. Time will tell..

Can't be goat because steroids. Same for Anderson. Mma fans always want this to be the one sport where peds don't matter, but it matters MORE when you're beating people's asses.

If you can't be the goat as a cheater in baseball, track and field, cycling etc, then you can't in mma either.
I guess he could be called GOAT*. Of course * is a huge asterisk. Certainly taints matters, as it should.

Rogan's credibility in the last 3 years is a fuck up. "The mythical creature" hahaha

sure he is, but damn joe.

it's incredible what Jones has accomplished considering the context of his life.

Yeah Jones is however he's amazing and among the all-time greats.

He wasn't a bum, he is now.

So much of a bum that Wes Sims had to setup a gofundme for him.

That little scuffle was not far off from the lowest of the low coleman bum timeframe and Rogan still got "beta'D"

if you are defining him as a bum because he is broke then I fail to see the relevance of his being able to throw Rogan out the way... in addition even a retired MMA fighter who is an ageing man will still be able to knock a non fighters head clean off should he wish to do so.

I bet if Joe had to be clean to work there would be quite a few fuck ups as well.

How is that relevant? Joe's profession isn't beating the shite out of people not to mention he's not crashing lamp posts and pregnant women as his pastime.

Actually it is completely relevant, there is such a thing called hypocrisy and it tends to make you look like a jackass who has no right to run his mouth on the subject you're being a hypocrite about. See rogan in this case.

Ad hominem fallacy...look it up.

Rogan legally smokes weed and has admitted to other drug use. That is hardly the same as doing coke, getting flagged by USADA while competing in the UFC, fleeing the scene of an accident after causing injury, starting a brawl at a press conference, crashing his car into a pole...

you imply some 'false equivalency' by referring to Rogan as a "permanent manchild junkie", as if that somehow reduces him to the same level as Jones, in terms of the personal shortcomings listed above. no...it does not.

Jon Jones is one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time. Rogain is one of the biggest overachievers in the history of the lame side of showbiz.

no one is disputing Jones' status in MMA...but he is also f**king up quite a bit, wasting a portion of his athletic prime by fighting once per year because he keeps getting into trouble. That is all that is being said by Rogan.

pretty sure Rogan can live with some random Shertard calling him an overachiever and a manchild while he earns millions per year doing jobs that he loves. oh yes, what a loser that Rogan is! LOL

if you are defining him as a bum because he is broke then I fail to see the relevance of his being able to throw Rogan out the way... in addition even a retired MMA fighter who is an ageing man will still be able to knock a non fighters head clean off should he wish to do so.

I agree. I did not coin him as a "bum". Him being at a physical all time low, health problems and some major drug/pain killer addictions would also define him as a bum.

That being said, bum Coleman still tossed Rogan like a ragdoll.

Steroids
DUI X2
Drag racing

None of these are a major problem (except the DUI)
But when you act like an angel
And get caught out
Don't be surprised when everyone calls you out on it

Also
Since day 1 i said he was a fake
Another thing that mystic UL was correct about

You forgot the cocaine incident

He has been recently. He started out strong but he can't do anything right recently.

He had the whole world by the fucking balls and essentially pissed it away.

And I'm not talking about the money and shit but he's just kind of made an ass of himself with the DUI, cocaine, the car wreck, and the dick pills.

Not exactly news..

But he didn't say i in his face didn't he now. :D

Back