Joe Rogan "Jon Jones is a f#ck up"

lol @ "junkie" - and whatever you think of Rogan is irrelevant in evaluating his claims of Jones being a f**k up.

Actually it is completely relevant, there is such a thing called hypocrisy and it tends to make you look like a jackass who has no right to run his mouth on the subject you're being a hypocrite about. See rogan in this case.

I don't find it unreasonable that Joe Rogan referred to Jones as a "f**k up" when you consider Jones' accomplishments vs. his potential, and how his repeated personal shortcomings outside the cage have negatively impacted his life in many areas.

Jon Jones is one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time. Rogain is one of the biggest overachievers in the history of the lame side of showbiz.

You can't say it in better terms. This guy missed out on like a total of 30 million. In a universe where Jon Jones has his shit together, he could arguably be holding the HW belt right now.

Rogan isn't wrong, mind you I love jbj

talking shit behind the GOATs back lol.

if bum coleman did this imagine what jones would do

giphy.gif
Coleman ain't exactly a bum now is he.

Well he is right.

He is the best LHW ever and we will still wonder, what could have been if he cleaned up his act.

Although he did cheat so that also hurts him quite a bit, his name has an asterisk next to it now.

Jones was pursuing a career in criminal justice before he became an MMA fighter.. could you imagine of he was a cop lol

Steroids
DUI X2
Drag racing

None of these are a major problem (except the DUI)
But when you act like an angel
And get caught out
Don't be surprised when everyone calls you out on it

Also
Since day 1 i said he was a fake
Another thing that mystic UL was correct about
Shut up

Jon is a fuckup.

He fucked up 200, he fucked up that woman, he fucks up constantly.

Still a great fighter.

Coleman ain't exactly a bum now is he.

He wasn't a bum, he is now.

So much of a bum that Wes Sims had to setup a gofundme for him.

That little scuffle was not far off from the lowest of the low coleman bum timeframe and Rogan still got "beta'D"

If you are not a fuck up when you almost kill a pregnant lady then maybe you are only a fuck up when you commit genocide.

Steroids
DUI X2
Drag racing

None of these are a major problem (except the DUI)
But when you act like an angel
And get caught out
Don't be surprised when everyone calls you out on it

Also
Since day 1 i said he was a fake
Another thing that mystic UL was correct about
U sound like guernica dude... where did u go wrong?

I have faith in him. He was really young at the time of all these irresponsible mistakes. Sitting at home I'm sure he's had time to grow up and become more adult.

LITERALLY...

DID ANYBODY HERE, NEED TO BE TOLD THIS ?

I don't even comprehend the thread. Did you start watching a year ago ?

2 years, ago ?

How about, 3 years ago ?

Right around the time Ronda was a " once ever " ?

This place is unbelievably painful, most of the time. This is the kind of thread that only reinforces what anybody with a brain, already knew.

You ASSHOLES ARE BEYOND STUPID, AND REALLY NEED TO STOP.

U sound like guernica dude... where did u go wrong?
The nation fell and I had no one to support me
What do you think happens in these situations?
We go back to our normal lives?

Back