Joe Rogan goes off on a fan during the last UFC tonight episode

Wow, elbowtheice has scared me in this thread. I hope I never get to that point.

Woah ...

Wow, elbowtheice has scared me in this thread. I hope I never get to that point.

Woah ...

yeah for those that didnt notice elbowtheice posted a screen cap of a message on rogans forum. you have to sign up and become a member to view the forum, you cant see it as a guest

the post he screen capped is from 2005. for you math experts thats 9 years ago

absolute creep

To elaborate how mentally ill this person is. He watches and follows everything Rogan does finding any half second clip that he could twist the narration to slander Rogan. I noticed on his sub reddit he would have these obscure clips from interviews or random images of Rogan photo shopped from various UFC events. In every discussion he finds a video to support his argument (loosely) from podcats or forum posts from years ago. I thought to myself, maybe he stumbles upon these or a bunch of people discovers them and he just reposts.

One day I was on twitter and the company Rogan owns a part of uploaded a video of Rogan doing submissions with a UFC fighter. I saw the post as it came up on my feed, I had to be one of the first 500 people to see it. I get curious if this man child already posted it on his sub...guess what it is there already with criticism that Rogan is a douche for holding a submission too long.

This kid watches and documents everything Rogan does. I guarantee he has all this stuff saved on his computer with some system to organize it.

I've just known about him for three years and for that three years he has been doing what you seen in this thread everyday. He makes multiple accounts and replies to his own posts to make it seem like he has more support then he actually does. On his sub reddit he deletes posts that prove the points he makes are wrong.

He likely tells himself he is trolling but...come on this is mental illness. It spooks me out that if I were Rogan I'd seek legal action. I'd hope someone would bring it to Rogan's attention.

This kid is your definition of a stalker.

I can but I look at pretty much all of the posts on here as only being about 50% serious or less. It's the only way not to go crazy on this message board and let someone you'll never even see face to face ruin your day. I feel the same way even about my own negative opinions. They're only half serious, really. I don't actually hate guys like Jon Jones no matter how much I say I don't like him. Likewise, I don't really hate anyone I respond to in a negative way on here. If my friends were all into MMA I wouldn't need to come here. We're all gaining something from the interactions we have with each other even when we don't realise it. We're like one giant circle of dysfunctional friends.

The weird thing about communicating on the internet is that it narrows and amplifies your interests and opinions to such a degree that it seems like they're the only things you ever talk about. I could make a few threads about how much I dislike Jones' tactics and it would seem like I'm obsessed when really, talking about Jones makes up less than 1% of my average day.

The stuff about Rogan being an unfunny cuckold dwarf is just playful banter in a way. I'm sure elbowtheice wouldn't wish death upon the guy. Rogan is a snake oil salesman, though. That's my one true sticking point with him, cuckold or not.

I agree with a lot this, but it seems to me Elbow actually has a serious issue, like I imagine he walks around with internal monologues revolving around Rogan.

Oh man, if you buy alphabrain you deserve to get scammed imo.

The people on here giving Rogan shit are most likely the same idiots that would be screaming like that moron. Sounds like this guy was being annoying for a while and Rogan had enough of it. I see nothing wrong with it.

This.

Jesus H Christ, this thread is abhorrent. Even by Sherdog standards. What the fuck are you guys even talking about at this point?

1099.gif

[YT]TbYirSi08m4[/YT]

This guy is a former MOD from Rogan's message board.

He got banned and since then created sub reddit where he post daily on multiple accounts insulting rogan. He made a twitter and message board doing the same.

This guy is a sociopath.

He wont stop will keep post on every message board possible.

[YT]gdW9GCIS1eA[/YT] 11s

Did anyone else see this? While Rogan was talking one of the fans in the audience screamed out "I FUCKING LOVE YOU JOE ROGAN!!!" and Joe reacts by berating the guy, saying "Can someone do something about that dummy?", "You're terrible for Ireland and America, we're going to light your seat on fire and use it as an excuse to stomp you to death, shut up, just shut up, dummy." :eek:

Was Rogan in the right or was he being an overly sensitive douche?

By your description, Rogan should be punched in his disrespectful, roided up mouth. Maybe he was just trying to be funny. I know he can be extremely hit or miss, with an emphasis on the miss in that arena.

This guy is a former MOD from Rogan's message board.

He got banned and since then created sub reddit where he post daily on multiple accounts insulting rogan. He made a twitter and message board doing the same.

This guy is a sociopath.

He wont stop will keep post on every message board possible.

The fact that Rogan was wearing his scam site "ONNIT" shirt makes me not even care. lol If you are a douche, you attract douches to your cause, then have falling outs with them. Of course, that is a generalization, but there are both things I like and despise about Rogan. ::shrug::

"Waffles, bitch."

*Crowd laughs and applauds*

Idiocracy, IMO.

Joe does have a certain je ne sais quoi.

To some extent, perhaps. On the other hand, people are pretty fake, too, when it comes to everything including humor. People show up to a comedy show sort of primed for laughter. They want to laugh so they tend to be more generous about what they will laugh at. That's why you have "good" and "bad" crowds as a comedian. The "bad" crowds can be ungenerous, but I imagine more often than not, they are just honest.

Anyway, Rogan's comedy does suck. He's more funny as a character than he is due to any sort of comedic genius, imo.

So, I'm reading the consensus as "Elbowtheice is a legit stalker, but Rogan deserves it for being a snake oil salesman".

The fact that Rogan was wearing his scam site "ONNIT" shirt makes me not even care. lol If you are a douche, you attract douches to your cause, then have falling outs with them. Of course, that is a generalization, but there are both things I like and despise about Rogan. ::shrug::

To each their own. If you think a guys a douche, state your opinion and back it up. Even if I don't agree, I'll respect it.

There is difference in what you just wrote to one kid for over three years spending hours watching podcasts, making photoshops, posting on message boards, twitter, reddit and on multiple accounts spewing hate. It's not simply stating an opinion when a Rogan discussion arises but rather starting and spending hours spewing hate on a daily basis.

No matter how big a douche the person is...this behaviour is disturbing.

To each their own. If you think a guys a douche, state your opinion and back it up. Even if I don't agree, I'll respect it.

There is difference in what you just wrote to one kid for over three years spending hours watching podcasts, making photoshops, posting on message boards, twitter, reddit and on multiple accounts spewing hate. It's not simply stating an opinion when a Rogan discussion arises but rather starting and spending hours spewing hate on a daily basis.

No matter how big a douche the person is...this behaviour is disturbing.

Yeah, if he's as bad as you are talking about, it is pretty ridiculous. I can see both the good and bad about Rogan. If I met the guy, I'd appreciate engaging him in a discussion because he isn't a moron, but he does have some funny opinions. Sometimes he strikes me as being fake about things. Meh, don't really care that much. I'm used to the guy as a commentator and I don't mind him in that light. I like some of his podcasts, even if he sometimes says some stupid shit. I don't like his comedy, but, yeah, to each their own.

So, I'm reading the consensus as "Elbowtheice is a legit stalker, but Rogan deserves it for being a snake oil salesman".

I don't buy into any supplements but Rogan is not a snake oil salesman.

There is two sides to every story. All the ingredients in his products are approved by the FDA so by your government standards they're safe.

The real question is if the product works and if Rogan is purposely tricking people.

I think most people would agree Rogan believes in the product and has been using nootropics for years. Most athletes in the UFC have cabinets filled with supplements that if anyone looked at the studies behind would learn they likely do nothing. But people take them and feel their getting results. It could be placebo but I doubt Rogan is purposely selling products that he knows are bogus. Like any athlete he took supplements before Onnit and believed them to have great benefits to his personal health.

Also that company is self funding an over hundred thousand dollar study to prove their product works. If they thought it was bull shit, they would never get it tested. They hired a school to conduct a study on one of their supplements independently. Onnit has no control over the results and the school publishes the results regardless of the outcome. They operate with complete integrity and autonomy.

So IMO a snake oil salesman Rogan is not for the above reasons. Do I think is products work? I think it is very unlikely just given the nature of supplements. I used to take dozens and began doing research. I think I can count on two hands supplements that have enough research behind them that prove positive results. The vast majority of the industry still needs another decade of study to prove positive or negative results.

well, that was weird. I like Joe, but he could've handled it better

Jesus H Christ, this thread is abhorrent. Even by Sherdog standards. What the fuck are you guys even talking about at this point?

1099.gif

[YT]rzhb42pX52o[/YT]
Meh, doesn't sherdog have any mods? This thread is wrecked.

Please people, do not feed the trolls. If you respond to Elbowtheice, he will only insult you and continue trolling.

This has been going on for days now. He's getting a real kick out of it. Hope he is banned soon.

YES! Moved to wasteland!

Hope the Wastlanders eat you alive, Elbowtheice...you goddamn wacko.

Back