Joe Rogan goes off on a fan during the last UFC tonight episode

Lapid

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Did anyone else see this? While Rogan was talking one of the fans in the audience screamed out "I FUCKING LOVE YOU JOE ROGAN!!!" and Joe reacts by berating the guy, saying "Can someone do something about that dummy?", "You're terrible for Ireland and America, we're going to light your seat on fire and use it as an excuse to stomp you to death, shut up, just shut up, dummy." :eek:

Was Rogan in the right or was he being an overly sensitive douche?

What the fu.... that doesn't seem like Rogan :|

Any vides?

such behavior is indicative of the type of human being Joe Rogan can be on occasion, not that it defines him as a person completely, but the guy can be a holier than thou dick.

It was on the July 4th episode right around the 25 minute mark.

Here you guys go

1:45 in

What a jackass. You're not at Laughs Unlimited dealing with a heckler, you're representing your employer on national television.

This has always been my number one gripe with Rogan, he simply cannot be a professional.

He did interrupt Rogan, I guess I can kinda see it.

I lol when people call Joe Rogan a role model or an idol. Having something like that as a person you look up to places you on the lowest point of the human totem pole.

Rogan has always been a try hard tough guy around fans, but with fighters he couldn't be more of a sweet bitch. He's also a clear cuckold enthusiast

Did anyone else see this? While Rogan was talking one of the fans in the audience screamed out "I FUCKING LOVE YOU JOE ROGAN!!!" and Joe reacts by berating the guy, saying "Can someone do something about that dummy?", "You're terrible for Ireland and America, we're going to light your seat on fire and use it as an excuse to stomp you to death, shut up, just shut up, dummy." :eek:

Was Rogan in the right or was he being an overly sensitive douche?

That would be him needing a cocaine fix. he gets moody

I was in the audience.. The guy really really really was being a drunk obnoxious idiot. Yelling and screaming at Rogan the whole time he was up there, Rogan conversed with him a little and even laughed at how stupid he was being. But he just didn't stop.. The crowd loved it when he said that lol

Wasnt that bad. The guy pobably shouldn't yell while ppl are speaking on live tv

Wow, what an ass!

I already don't like Joe, now he can... &$:mad:

it seems like maybe the guy had been doing it earlier some because the way rogan said it sounded like he was sick of the guy.

either way, this is live show that's supposed to be on tv and having an audience member yell out like a retard is not cool so I don't feel bad about anyone giving the guy shit for it

What a jackass. You're not at Laughs Unlimited dealing with a heckler, you're representing your employer on national television.

This has always been my number one gripe with Rogan, he simply cannot be a professional.

hmm theres that but my gripe has always been that he's a self righteous condescending scum bag. I didnt turn on him like a lot of people. I just never liked him from day one.

Back