Joe Rogan forgets who Gilbert Melendez fought....LOL

BALLERSTATUSMCG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who did gilbert Melendez fight? You know what I just watched the other day? I rewatched Gilbert Melendez....ohh.... Gilbert fought ................ Who was it that kicked his legs...... ??? God damnit.....
I can't believe i'm forgetting this.....

Jeremy Stephens.... Sorry Jeremy

@5:45

maxresdefault.jpg
[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
"Who the fook is this guy"... Poor Stephens. ;)

I watched half of that. He can't remember shit for such a hardcore MMA fan.

Don't do drugs, kids.

Dana Hill should give him a stern talking to about these kinds of miffs and fuckups
<{cruzshake}>

Rogan smokes weed and then talks for 3 hours straight, it’s to be expected. That fight was also very forgettable.

I watched half of that. He can't remember shit for such a hardcore MMA fan.

Don't do drugs, kids.
That is why they shouldn't legalize weed listen to his fight commentary he doesn't know who threw what punch

I despise Conor and love Stephens but that comment will go down in history. Mostly because of the look on Stephens' face, the look where he slowly realized he walked unprepared into a verbal buzzsaw. It was fucking amazing.

Cant believe u missed the opportunity to use this <FookIsThatGuy>

I love Joe. Why the fuck is there a thread on this tho? Pointless...

I saw that podcast, it wasn't that funny. Theres so many MMA fights just about every weekend now, who cares if you forget a fight for a few seconds. Lame ass post dude

I saw that podcast, it wasn't that funny. Theres so many MMA fights just about every weekend now, who cares if you forget a fight for a few seconds. Lame ass post dude
it is funny.. not because it happened there but because Rogan can't remember shit nowadays, it happened twice i think in matter of 20min, wtf dude is the ultimate pothead of MMA, and people say marijuana can't fuck up with you..

I despise Conor and love Stephens but that comment will go down in history. Mostly because of the look on Stephens' face, the look where he slowly realized he walked unprepared into a verbal buzzsaw. It was fucking amazing.
It was more Conor’s delivery then the look on Stephen’s face but ok.

Back