Joe Rogan: Floyd Mayweather has no chance against Conor McGregor, but CM Punk different story

So that means he is a UFC professional fighter? Wow are people on Sherdog really trying to see Joe Rogan get murdered in the octagon by a wwe wrestler?

I'd take a 2-1 kickboxer and TKD national champ with a BJJ black belt over a WWE wrestler any day.

In any type of combat sport.

If Floyd beats Punk, you just know that would be UFC's justification to do Floyd vs McGregor.

That said, I posit a question.Will a guy who trains TWD and is a 9th degree black belt but has never seen mma in his life lose to a hardcore MMA fan of average stamina/Athletic ability with 2 weeks of intense training?

Isn’t CM punk too big and a former world champion wrestling

I'd take a 2-1 kickboxer and TKD national champ with a BJJ black belt over a WWE wrestler any day.

In any type of combat sport.

Yea even if it's a 50 year old manlet who's last competition karate fight was
almost 30 years ago. Yea that makes sense. CM Punk has age and size advantage. He also has more experience in the octagon (that's right, 1 fight more than Rogan).

Im not trying to see War Rogans reputation forever tarnished by a wrestler turned UFC fighter.

Yea even if it's a 50 year old manlet who's last competition karate fight was
almost 30 years ago. Yea that makes sense. CM Punk has age and size advantage. He also has more experience in the octagon (that's right, 1 fight more than Rogan).

Im not trying to see War Rogans reputation forever tarnished by a wrestler turned UFC fighter.

Lol at that 2 minute beatdown being considered "experience."

If cm punk somehow won it would be fucking hilarious

So that means he is a UFC professional fighter? Wow are people on Sherdog really trying to see Joe Rogan get murdered in the octagon by a wwe wrestler?
Why are you saying all of this nonsense as if CM Punk is a professional UFC fighter?

Why are you saying all of this nonsense as if CM Punk is a professional UFC fighter?

As soon as CM Punk stepped into that octagon he became a professional UFC fighter. Which is more than we can say about Rogan.

It really surprises me at times how someone can be around fighting so much, and even "analyze" it and say dumb shit like this...

Breaking News:

TMZ reports that Floyd Mayweather is training with Mickey Gall in preparation for bout with CM Punk

For one thing he's been training mma for 4 years and is a BJJ blue belt. What has Floyd been doing? I realize he would destroy CM Punk standing but what is his ground game like? Does he have the ability to prevent a guy who outweighs him by 40 lbs from taking him down? I'm pretty sure Punk would have his way with Floyd on the ground, the only question is whether he could get it there before getting KOd (by a much smaller guy who isn't a power puncher).

It doesn't matter how good at boxing Floyd is. He is toast if he can't defend the takedown. We've seen it over and over.

CM is not athletic enough to hit a clean takedown. The guy is a sham and is a joke to the sport. Legit slap in the face to any competitor.

I hate to admit it, but I would love to see this. I think Mayweather flatlines CM Punk.

Well, do you think CM Punk would be capable of throwing a real punch? I rest my case.......

I think cm is one of the top 5most shameful thing to ever happen to mma. That doesnt change the fact rogan fighting credential arent that great and mostly hipe. Sadly enough the worst fighter to ever enter the ufc octagon as a better record than rogan. 0-1 vs 0 :)

“Listen, if this fight takes place, Floyd doesn’t have a chance. (Against CM Punk), Floyd’s got a real chance.

Really Joe?

tenor.gif

RIght so McG goes to boxing and fights one of the greatest boxers of all time. And the suggestion here is that Mayweather should come to mma and fight one of the worst mixed martial artists of all time?

Back