Joe Rogan finally talks about Goldie...

Goldey is a cool mother fucker and added much hilarity to the events. It doesn't matter who they put behind the mic, Sherdorks are gonna piss and moan regardless.
Bring Goldey back, or hire Mauro and the FightProfesor to the staff.

I don't like Anik, I don't hate him either but he's not what I hear as the voice of the UFC in the future. They really need a larger than life voice if Joe is in fact remaining the color commentator.

I may be in a minority but I like Anik.

I don't mind Anik, I think Anik and Rogan could be a good mix..sometimes with Rogan and Goldberg the pair of them get too excited and go over the top of each other. Anik is a bit more consistent, I guess Anik will be sitting on the sidelines for the post fight interviews though.

Anik is boring but Goldie sucked

Not sure how to feel

Both better than Jim Rome though

Goldey is a cool mother fucker and added much hilarity to the events. It doesn't matter who they put behind the mic, Sherdorks are gonna piss and moan regardless.
Bring Goldey back, or hire Mauro and the FightProfesor to the staff.

Agreed, I've heard everyone complain virtually any commentating duo..none of them even bother me. Even super amateur guys are good for a laugh like Joe Warren or Tank Abbott.

C2Q-4nxVIAAmYgE.jpg

Poor Goldie. Been demoted to having to buy a ticket and sit in the shitty seats.

Rogan should get Goldberg on the fight companions.

Joe went from wanting to retire to refusing to give a shout out or anything to the guy he sits next to because "the suits didnt want it".

Guess he never really wanted to retire and was just fishing for "please dont leaves"

Or

He played a hand in Goldy getting fired.

Because if I was rich and at a job I was considering quitting I can gurentee I would have acknowledged a work friends retirement regardless of what my boss of less than a month says.

Last edited:
You all have a lot of emotional opinions on this. I don't have much attachment to either Anik or Goldberg. They are okay, I guess.

joe and goldie should permanently do fight companion podcasts together and leave the ufc. people would listen to them over anik and stann i think.

Anyone but Anik really, I'll certainly miss Goldie, I just associate him with the UFC so much. Anik is absolutely dire though, keeps getting rewarded for doing a worse and worse job.

Am i the only one who doesn't completely hate Jon Anik?

Back