Joe Rogan Experience: Joseph Valtellini

From the comment section:

"just me or this guy look like Amanda Nunes?"

I get what ur saying but I think most people who really know the sport have no time for Joe Rogan and shit like lion fight. Fuck me this is the guy who rambles on about "world class striking" once somebody throws the worst leg kick you've ever seen, I'm sure that had rousey at some point ko'd someone with an elbow we would've heard how she was capable of beating top level Thais.

I think stuff like lion fight is good for the sport and growth but pretending like Thailand and stadium fights aren't the pinnacle is just stupid. Guys like Ross n Bolanos would have endless numbers of opponents on the Thai scene but Just keep listening to Joe n keep believing how totally awesome they and lion fight are

the job of joe rogan is to promote and hype ufc fighters. joe valtellini is a glory employee/commentator and partof his job is to promote/hype kickboxers. they dont care at all about stadium fights. and they only care about stadium fighters once they are in a western promotion.

they dont have to be honest and say that thai fights are the pinnacle. to the bigger audience it's non-existent. ffs......even fedor was ignored for years by ufc commentators and such.

if hardcore fans want thai fighters and stadium fights to be recognized outside of thailand, then it;s up to the thai promoters and fighters themselves. they do a shitty job at that and that's understandable because they've got their own thing going on.

2 worlds my friend

Add in the eardrum bursting music, the midgets and the aroma of cat piss and it really is unwatchable!

you are reaching

it's not music, it's sound pollution.

but you bring up an important part. nobody cares for the music or the wai kru and/or other ritual/cultural typical thai stuff. add to that no english and no platform to follow it easily and it becomes unreachable. it does not exist for the joe rogan podcast and that is quite understandable.

Tuk Tuk Tuk Peepeegym ROFL!
The greatest 105er out there. Next time someone comes to f42 asking who could possibly be better than Jo Nattawut and Wonderboy we should all unanimously say Tuk Tuk Tuk. Maybe make it more believable by spelling it P. Piigym. Make him a HL with 10 different stadium Thais and see if they notice.

Joseph Valtellini to Sittichai is what Larry Merchant was to Floyd Mayweather. He's the reason why I mute my laptop when a Thai fights in Glory.

The greatest 105er out there. Next time someone comes to f42 asking who could possibly be better than Jo Nattawut and Wonderboy we should all unanimously say Tuk Tuk Tuk. Maybe make it more believable by spelling it P. Piigym. Make him a HL with 10 different stadium Thais and see if they notice.
200.gif

Joseph Valtellini to Sittichai is what Larry Merchant was to Floyd Mayweather. He's the reason why I mute my laptop when a Thai fights in Glory.

at least joseph is understandable. he speaks english and uses his own name

I have no fucking clue about what sittichai thinks/says or what his real name is.

sittichai needs to learn to speak some murican....otherwise he'll never get the rogan and ongbrockboy endorsement. maybe he'll get a spot on the podcast and finally become a HIGH LEVEL striker

I have no fucking clue about what sittichai thinks/says or what his real name is.
The problem with constant trolling is when you do finally decide to contribute something serious to this forum no one will ever take you seriously.

The problem with constant trolling is when you do finally decide to contribute something serious to this forum no one will ever take you seriously.

im not a troll. well maybe a lil bit with my avatar towards that weird romanian guy, but other than that im not trolling.

I make valid points.....thai fighters dont speak english at all or try to learn it when they fight in the international scene. they dont use their real name and from time to time change gyms and so their name changes as well.

how can you expect that people will get to know them? or care for them fighting? there are lots of other reasons as well, but fact check for ya....nobody speaks thai besides thai people

I make valid points.....thai fighters dont speak english at all or try to learn it when they fight in the international scene. they dont use their real name and from time to time change gyms and so their name changes as well.

So what does this "valid point" about Thai fighters not speaking English have to do with my comment about Joseph Valtellini being biased?

i only care about fighters if they've told me (in english of course) that they're going to win their upcoming fight and that they've trained very hard

So what does this "valid point" about Thai fighters not speaking English have to do with my comment about Joseph Valtellini being biased?

wow, you seem very dense

like I said before. joe rogan/valtellini/the podcast is meant for a certain audience. that audience dont know about thai fighters or thai stadium fights.
there is where the bias begins. nobody knows thai fighters apart from maybe buakaw. this will never change if it stays like it is now.....thai fighters and thai promoters dont cater to an international audience, they are all about their own thing....their own language....etc

fuck....sittichai has fought in glory a couple of times and I bet the american audience still know nothing about him. he doesnt make an effort, like most thais dont. how can you expect valtelinni not to be biased? part of his job is to help promote glory fighters and that becomes a bit difficult with thai fighters who dont do anything themselves.

fighters (from all combat sports) in american/european promotions are expected promote themselves a bit. sittichai is the champ but i bet most people know the other 70kgs fighters better.

how can you expect valtelinni not to be biased? part of his job is to help promote glory fighters
Good to see that your agreeing with me about him being biased. I don't care for anything else you were moaning about. Only that Valtelinni is indeed biased which was the point I was trying to make. Moan to someone else about Thai fighters.

What are you doing on this forum if you aren't fluent in Thai?

fuck....sittichai has fought in glory a couple of times and I bet the american audience still know nothing about him. he doesnt make an effort, like most thais dont.

He makes an effort by training hard, winning fights and being a champion. That's a good enough effort for me to appreciate him as a fighter.

im not a troll. well maybe a lil bit with my avatar towards that weird romanian guy, but other than that im not trolling.

how can you expect that people will get to know them? or care for them fighting? there are lots of other reasons as well, but fact check for ya....nobody speaks thai besides thai people
They even change their first name too and many of them have the same damn name on top of all that confusion. Plus they reek of urin.

They even change their first name too and many of them have the same damn name on top of all that confusion. Plus they reek of urin.

my crappy muay thai youtube channels/vids dont support smell-tv.

Sittichai needs a skull face bandana and scary promo poses in a dark room if he wants to make it big in the west tbh. A Lawrence Kenshin vid will help too.

Back