Joe Rogan Experience: Joseph Valtellini

Watching it now.

Valt: Glory is the only belt that matters.

Rogan: what about Lion Fight?

I love Rogan (and LF) but he plays into our jokes so well :D

Watching it now.

Valt: Glory is the only belt that matters.

Rogan: what about Lion Fight?

I love Rogan (and LF) but he plays into our jokes so well :D
keep listening until the part that rogan said that Gaston Bolanos is the highest level on Muay Thai

keep listening until the part that rogan said that Gaston Bolanos is the highest level on Muay Thai
Man, Gaston Bolaños is a GREAT fighter, one of the best in Muay Thai for sure. Joe Rogan is not wrong in that. Maybe you don't like Joe and that's OK

Man, Gaston Bolaños is a GREAT fighter, one of the best in Muay Thai for sure. Joe Rogan is not wrong in that. Maybe you don't like Joe and that's OK
have you ever watched the Stadiums?

Don't know what's that. But i saw a lot of Gaston's fights and he's a fuckin badass. The best spinning elbows in the game and a good boxing background! I love watching him fight!

Don't know what's that. But i saw a lot of Gaston's fights and he's a fuckin badass. The best spinning elbows in the game and a good boxing background! I love watching him fight!

Lion Fight is c-class and Gaston hasn't beat anyone of name.

Why? I want an opinion according to your knowledge about the sport

Because the biggest talent around his weight fights in thailand and he has no business fighting there against top 10 opponents.

Lion Fight biggest stars are retired thais, that are in for easy money. The US muay thai scene is pretty bad, but Lion Fight does a good job of promoting the sport in the US.

He lost his last fight to tum sityodtong who fights mostly on the australian scene while working as a trainer

I like how valtellini totally skirts the issue about elbows.

Kickboxers always poopoo the clinch, but when elbows are brought up, silence. They never want to mention whether or not they're scared of elbows.

I like how valtellini totally skirts the issue about elbows.

Kickboxers always poopoo the clinch, but when elbows are brought up, silence. They never want to mention whether or not they're scared of elbows.
I thought he was being pretty obvious that he was scared of elbows out of fear of cuts.

people dont care about the stadium fights. that's the truth. nobody is going through youtube fights that are barely watchable and dont explain who is fighting who or what is going on. the stadium fights dont exist in the western world, only for a few people sitting in their moms basement.

and of course not mamy people care for 100-135 pound fights.

people dont care about the stadium fights. that's the truth. nobody is going through youtube fights that are barely watchable and dont explain who is fighting who or what is going on. the stadium fights dont exist in the western world, only for a few people sitting in their moms basement.

and of course not mamy people care for 100-135 pound fights.
this is the biggest myth about watch Stadium muay thai

look like you also dont know about the sport also

there is social media pages and youtube channels doing good coverage of the sport

this is the biggest myth about watch Stadium muay thai

look like you also dont know about the sport also

there is social media pages and youtube channels doing good coverage of the sport

like I said......nobody cares for it. nobody is going through youtube channels and facebook pages to watch 105 pounder thor por sor preekiyiupeoapgym vs tuk tuk tuk peepeegym, with an amateur camera, no commentary or thai commentary.

why do you think joe rogan and valtelinni dont talk at all about those fighters/fights? it's because they

a) Dont know about it at all, as does their audience
b) Do know about it but dont give a crap, because their audience doesnt know about it and if they knew they certainly wouldnt care.

stadium shit is unwatchable and unpromotable for the big audience in the west. no shame in that, the thai promotors dont cater to them, they cater to the thai audience/gamblers. that's the truth.

I thought he was being pretty obvious that he was scared of elbows out of fear of cuts.

He mentioned being sliced up in one of his fights, but from his story I got the impression that he thought elbows were "cheap", because in his mind he was beating up the guy up until he got sliced up. but when they started discussing rulesets he kind of just trailed off when Joe rogan mentioned clinch and then elbows.

Last edited:
Add in the eardrum bursting music, the midgets and the aroma of cat piss and it really is unwatchable!

like I said......nobody cares for it. nobody is going through youtube channels and facebook pages to watch 105 pounder thor por sor preekiyiupeoapgym vs tuk tuk tuk peepeegym, with an amateur camera, no commentary or thai commentary.

why do you think joe rogan and valtelinni dont talk at all about those fighters/fights? it's because they

a) Dont know about it at all, as does their audience
b) Do know about it but dont give a crap, because their audience doesnt know about it and if they knew they certainly wouldnt care.

stadium shit is unwatchable and unpromotable for the big audience in the west. no shame in that, the thai promotors dont cater to them, they cater to the thai audience/gamblers. that's the truth.

I get what ur saying but I think most people who really know the sport have no time for Joe Rogan and shit like lion fight. Fuck me this is the guy who rambles on about "world class striking" once somebody throws the worst leg kick you've ever seen, I'm sure that had rousey at some point ko'd someone with an elbow we would've heard how she was capable of beating top level Thais.

I think stuff like lion fight is good for the sport and growth but pretending like Thailand and stadium fights aren't the pinnacle is just stupid. Guys like Ross n Bolanos would have endless numbers of opponents on the Thai scene but Just keep listening to Joe n keep believing how totally awesome they and lion fight are

Back