§uck it america! Race War!

This thread is why lawyers, bankers, stock brokers, and real estate agents are scumbags by nature. Making up your own words for shit so people need a translator, then acting like they’re stupid for it.

I made this thread so we could all laugh about Joe Rogan but it turns out sherbros are retarded and probably on disability

We are all laughing but it's not at Joe Rogan

I would wager most people would have no idea what a section sign is, as most people don't actually read through their own contracts and have no legal knowledge themselves. and even in the unlikely event they decided to glance through it, it's unlikely they took any notice of it

Especially people in lines of work where they will undoubtedly hire representation such as.. you know... every single job Joe Rogan has ever done.

In fact I can't think of a job out there that probably has less people reading their own contracts than acting

<DisgustingHHH>

TS is so enlightened...

I'm not honestly and never intended to sound like I am. It's just that every retard should know what a section sign is. It's literally impossible to go through life without ever reading through a legal document.

I'm not honestly and never intended to sound like I am. It's just that every retard should know what a section sign is. It's literally impossible to go through life without ever reading through a legal document.

Apparently most people in this thread are retarded.

In pretty much every fucking document you read. I'm sure he read his contracts for the movies and tv shows he did. He has a contract with the UFC that he read which would be full of those signs. Are you retarded? You literally can't go through life without seeing those. They are in every fucking legal document you come across

This is America, reading legal documents is a job for Rogan's lawyer.

I guess in Germany people are too poor to have lawyers handle legal shit for them.

How can you live on this planet for 50 years and never have come across a section sign? Damn that's embarrassing

{<jordan}

What's more stupid is how he tried to google it, and then wondered why nothing showed up. That was the real gem here.

Gazelles and section signs - the two things Americans have never heard of

Last edited:
No shame there... I didn't know what it was til law school... Here's something to blow your mind, two of them means "sections..."

Has to be a cultural thing then. In germany it's impossible to go through life without coming across them. I thought it was the same in america. So either most of the people here are total retards or it's cultural

How can you live on this planet for 50 years and never have come across a section sign? Damn that's embarrassing

I've literally never heard of or seen one. Neither has Joe, and apparently neither have many people in this thread.

I think it's time for you to feel like an idiot now for assuming people know what that sign is. Why would you assume everyone has read legal documents?

Back