Joe Rogan compares Conor's power to George Foremans

Lol! Why is George Foreman the 'go to' when the subject of punching power comes up?? Wladimir Klitschko hits harder than Foreman ever did.

jennifer-lawrence.gif

Joe is right, McGregor is some kind of once in a lifetime athlete... Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. :D

Appears like shit going down...

Joe got a cut. Lol... I mean really.

10 ounce gloves, cotto, maidana, pacquiao... Marquez, chop chop Corley, zab Judah.... 42 more to go...pretty sure they had more sting with UFC gloves.

Joe is funny and knows hus shit.
But ar some point.... lol, really. ( mo dmt or aliens influenced).
Lol, shit like this,miss him off just shoot me.
huh.gif

It is clear that Joe gets paid to act stupid at times, and my impression is that he gets paid rather well.

Once again Joe proves himself to be the most level headed reasonable mma commentator in the business.
To hell with the haters !!

Fuck this clickbait thread and fuck the op for starting it. You are what is wrong with the internet today.

Does he say who would win in their prime, Conor or Ronda?

I can't watch the video. Is TS taking this out of context, or did Rogan say that for real? There's no way this can be true.

I can't watch the video. Is TS taking this out of context, or did Rogan say that for real? There's no way this can be true.
he meant in the context of their divisions. he didnt directly compare their power.

just os you kn ow, i didnt watch the video either but im absolutely positive thats what it was because it couldnt be any more obvious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back