Joe Rogan: Cain is the best heavyweight of all time..

If he could've stayed healthy who know's what he could've accomplished. I'll never forget that savage beating of big foot.

Lol in Cain's supposed prime he won 4 fights in a row and only fought 2 fighters. And only one of those two fighters will go down in history as a great fighter. Weakest prime ever.

I'd REALLY like to see Cain vs Stipe as some kinda Redemption fight.

That would interest me. If Cain wants to show he is still relevant...... Then OK dude...... Come back and beat Stipe.

That would do it.

1. Fedor
2. Nog

Cain, Stipe, Werdum, JDS, Cormier and Barnett in which ever order after
Ups!
Cormier....

DC....

D.
Cormier.

I need to go back to sleep...

Negative, Cain lost to werdum and hasn't fought stipe yet. So IMO no.

He could have been but injuries (AKA) really fucked his career up, then he shit the bed in the Werdum fight and that's pretty much all she wrote.
This is the thing about Cain. While what you say seems logical on the surface, I'd argue it's not so simple. The injuries Cain suffered were due to his insane training. The competitive advantage he had in the cage (when he was able to make it there) was due to his insane training. You can't have one without the other

If Cain were to have not killed himself in training, sure he would very likely have had a longer career. But by the same token, had he not killed himself in training I doubt he would've been the human wrecking ball in the cage we saw a handful of times

More like the guy with the clearest path to being the UFC’s greatest HW...

But he couldn’t stop the injuries.

i thought Arlovski was going to beat Fedor before they fought.

i thought Arlovski would be able to match or surpass Fedor's speed advantage he has on most opponents, and he was big and skilled enough to stop the takedowns.

i find it hilarious how people STILL hang on Cain's nuts like he was this legendary killer. you can't be legendary in anything when you only compete 16 times.

the fact that Daniel Cormier is UNDEFEATED AT HW, and has not just beaten but STOPPED Stipe AND Derek Lewis is WAY more impressive than anything Cain did 8 years ago.
AA is my all time fav fighter

I actually thought the same, I thought that finally Fedor will fight someone who is faster than him. He was doing well for the little bit it did last

Listen here guys, I don't hear no Sherbro talk about steroid usage, and I don't hear nobody talk about Ubereem. A guy prime Fedor CONFIRMED ducked.
Imho, Ubereem was the best there ever was. Cardio, enough muscle mass to project his glass chin.. better striking than anyone at HW.
JDS proved this to us (even afteruber!). If people are seriously gonna say "Cain's small prime!" How are they gonna explain Ubereem and Fedor's ducks?

Cain never even fought anyone except the same two people in a ten year span

What I think of Joe Rogan's opinion:

"Once in a lifetime doesn't apply to Ronda Rousey. It's once ever in human history."

It's like saying Kurt Warner is the GOAT quarterback
that hurt.... Kurt Warner probably would have been if he was given a shot... every time he was given a shot he blew past everyone.

Maybe in terms of ability, maybe, but he was an underachiever. Fedor had a better career.

He works for the ufc and gets paid to promote them. He also said rhonda was the greatest ever, etc.. As a hype machine robot that gets paid well. Cain was good no doubt, but the best ever? No

Thoughts?
His reign was against the same two people:
7JjIfnM.jpg

I've got Velasquez in the top five for all-time Heavyweights, but Emelianenko is number one.

Back