Joe Rogan: Cain is the best heavyweight of all time..

Damn I wanted to see strikeforce Overeem vs UFC champ Cain. Would have been so awesome!!

Also would have loved Cain VS DC.

Cain got finished twice in his (much shorter) prime

dbSoweL.gif

Stop it, nobody ever beat prime fedor, and thats a fact.
I love Fedor but no one is invincible. He almost got slept by Fujita (who doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as JDS or Stipe) and had a very close fight with Arona

Rogan never stops with his bullshit does he

. He almost got slept by Fujita (who doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as JDS or Stipe)

Have you been personally punched in the face by Fujita that you make assumptions like this? Yes Fedor "almost" got slept by Fujita but Cain actually got slept by JDS.

yep.

best HW ever has 14 wins and half of them are against 2 guys.

Fedor? nah, that guy sucks.

ducked UFC, and fought a bunch of cans like Arlovski, Sylvia, Nogueira, and CroCop.

beating up Jake O'Brien and Travis Browne is way more impressive than being undefeated for 10 years.

For me, Fedor's prime ended before Arlovski. At least by the eye test.
He walloped Tim and Andrei pretty impressively, Tim wasn’t that bad at the time and Andrei was the best he ever was , so to me the AA win is pretty impresssive and one of his best wins, sucks that AA didn’t get a ton of respect then since he wasn’t in the ufc

Have you been personally punched in the face by Fujita that you make assumptions like this? Yes Fedor "almost" got slept by Fujita but Cain actually got slept by JDS.
Your logic:

Matt Hughes punches harder than Shane Carwin. You can't prove otherwise because you've never been punched by either of them

He was a great fighter before the layoffs but he is

Crippled
And
Injured
Now

He walloped Tim and Andrei pretty impressively, Tim wasn’t that bad at the time and Andrei was the best he ever was , so to me the AA win is pretty impresssive and one of his best wins, sucks that AA didn’t get a ton of respect then since he wasn’t in the ufc

I'm saying Fedor didn't look as fast starting as early as Arlovski. I'm not sure when he found god and started changing, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was around then.

Plus, Arlovski jumped into Fedors punch like a dolt.

Until stipe showed up and defended 4 times...
1 more and dc is tied with cain... Big deal

Back