Joe Rogan and the Elk

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

1:25 if your impatient.

Joe "eating super athletes" Rogan

Joe " eating a forest horse with spears" Rogan

This is one of the most hilarious things Ive ever listened to.

"Your eating their DNA dude"

Last edited:
Rogan's a cool dude. He is a positive influence on the young grasshopper Suga Sean O'Malley.

Trying to hard TS ... Old people like Diet talk and listening to ideas of life style.

How dare you, Joe is a 'once in a lifetime podcaster'

He drops other podcasters with body shots.

“Jamie, search up JACKED Elk.”

Breaking - Joe Rogan does not want to kill squirrels.

Last edited:
Lol. Joe definitely says some silly shit but it works because he's pretty honest with himself and listeners about what he does and doesn't know.
I'm not a nutritionist but Rhonda Patrick, while still young, is definitely an expert in her field. 100+ citations on multiple papers is no slouch when it comes to peer reviewed research. Since most of his nutrition info comes from her I think there is something to it. She's a fan of the elk meat.

However if you want to know when Joe is full of shit just listen to him talking about alpha brain and double blind placebo's like he knows what he is talking about. That's pseudoscience at best. The sad part is I don't think Joe is just trying to push a product he sells to make money, I think he actually believes he's getting positive benefits from it. Which is pretty sad because he knows all about placebos. They come up on his podcast all the time.

tenor.gif

Lol. Joe definitely says some silly shit but it works because he's pretty honest with himself and listeners about what he does and doesn't know.
I'm not a nutritionist but Rhonda Patrick, while still young, is definitely an expert in her field. 100+ citations on multiple papers is no slouch when it comes to peer reviewed research. Since most of his nutrition info comes from her I think there is something to it. She's a fan of the elk meat.

However if you want to know when Joe is full of shit just listen to him talking about alpha brain and double blind placebo's like he knows what he is talking about. That's pseudoscience at best. The sad part is I don't think Joe is just trying to push a product he sells to make money, I think he actually believes he's getting positive benefits from it. Which is pretty sad because he knows all about placebos. They come up on his podcast all the time.
The field of nootropics Is far from psuedoscience brah

Im not shitting on Rogan I just think he's hilarious. Dude starts his day in an isolation chamber and does fasting cardio or yoga and eats elk.

He's extreme as hell. "Forest horse" had me rolling.

Back