Joe Rogan Analyzes Rasslin' Moves

What the hell is going on here? These look straight up real lol.
Japanese Joshi.

Psycho 5 Foot tall Japanese chicks sending eachother to the chiropractor in lingerine.

I try to pretend like I'm not a mark or a smark or anything ....but when you can name what ppv/broadcast the wrestling emoticons are from....it's pretty obvious
<JerryWWF>my favorite, it's from the 2000 rumble

Would love you see his reaction to this shit:

giphy.gif

200.gif

QSxIcWH.gif

pbwT3GP.gif
That's what I'm talking about lol

Rasslin' is fake and gay, and only for little kids and mentally handicapped adults.

Pro wrestling came from Catch wrestling, which is all about subbing and pinning your opponent way back in the day.

Matches started to take too long for “casuals” so they started choreographing the techniques in a chain with a predetermined winner. Thus, modern day wrestling.

I wanna see a shooting star press off teh octagon.

figure 4 does work. it just near impossible to apply.

figure 4 does work. it just near impossible to apply.

So does the reversal haha.
Learned that at 10yrs old.
Me and my cousin trying out all these moves on the front lawn.

The Camel Clutch doesn't feel so great either iirc.

Hurts like a MF'er. Do not let a friend apply...
So does the reversal haha.
Learned that at 10yrs old.
Me and my cousin trying out all these moves on the front lawn.

The Camel Clutch doesn't feel so great either iirc.

its the same as a armbar or a straight kneebar. take a bendable joint, and bend the opposite way.

and yeah, im surprised we didnt break limbs,backs, and necks when we were kids. rey mysterio and billy kidman were the shit around then so we all thought we were high flyers

EDIT_ i remember me and my one friend holding our buddy jeff down on the trampoline, so my brother could jump off the roof and 5 star his ass.

jeff puked every were.

Joe Rogan analyzing an Alex Shelley sequence is one of the most surreal crossovers i've seen.

Back