Joe Rogan - 2 or 3 wins and Francis Ngannou will be more popular than Conor McGregor

No chance in hell
tenor.gif

Rogan drove me fucking crazy on this podcast. And I'm actually a huge fan of his.

Does he really think in 2-3 fights that Ngannou is going to be a mega star on the level of Mike Tyson? Is he fucking insane? I don't think he gets who the UFC's market is. I have a hard time seeing Ngannou ever drawing a mil PPV buys ever. He barely speaks English and no one cares about heavyweights anymore drawing wise. Who is he gonna draw millions against, Werdum? Cain?

The "Max is the GOAT" talk... how? He has defend his belt once, and Aldo like ten times.

He also mixed up people's names constantly, kept calling Emil Meek Meek Mill (lol), said "Mitrione is fighting Mir", argued repeatedly after seeing footage that Lindland didn't tap to Bustamante - then changed his mind and stated the obvious that Lindland did indeed tap.. despite being shown the same angle six times.

Also I'm sick of his whole being sure Fedor was on PEDs shit too, and just I dunno.. he is starting to lose it I think, every fighter is now the "greatest ever", it's fucking annoying. The other day he said the only GOATs are Jones, MM and Silva.. no mention of GSP, no mention of Fedor.

He's been really inconsistent and said some bizarre shit lately. He also once said Conor is the GOAT FW because he beat Aldo, who was the GOAT. His definition of greatness changes all the time, and depending on the day, he lists certain guys above others with little or no explanation. It's weird.

Conor will be forgotten within 2 years so why not

he can barely speak english so no

Francis more popular than Conor??

SK00vQ8.gif

Back