Joe Rogan - 2 or 3 wins and Francis Ngannou will be more popular than Conor McGregor

Joe “Most Pathetic Shameless Hypeman Ever” Rogan strikes again

No point to even argue the point he is trying to make, he is more shill than man

I can see the Tyson comparison

Ripped black behemoth ? Check
Crazy knockout power ? Check
Funny voice ? Check
Convicted rapist ? He might have to work on that one

do the math, Blacks outnumber the irish in america. the heights of stardom an exciting Black HEAVYWEIGHT that is capable of beating any man on earth, has a much higher ceiling than a Leprochaun Mayweather wanna-be. Doubt it will happen but very possible.

Ngannou had 70k instagram followers before the fight. Now he has 240k. He won't be Conor famous. But should be able to sell 300k ppv

"It is an honor to call your fights, it really is, you're the best ever, you're a true once in a lifetime human being, and I just want to tell you, I am beyond honored to call your fights."- Joe Rogan

"I shouldn’t have said Ronda Rousey could beat half the male bantamweights in the UFC" - Joe Rogan

Last edited:
He alluded to the Mike Tyson days. He's not far off. If Francis KO'som Stipe like he's done to everyone else, his rise to the belt will be very similar to Tyson's.

Alot of casuals already know who Francis is. And unlike Conor, Francis is more willing to get into acting and other stuff.

Conor is good at fighting and talking. Francis has more potential to be a star in the future.
such a great quote in your sig

He's horrible to listen to. Francis that is. I rather like joe.

People still listen to what Rogan says?

The amount of psychedelic drugs and TRT in him have him spouting off all kinds of crazy talk.

Rogan is paid to pump up the product lol

Rogan was legit shocked to learn one week ago that Cain wasn't ranked #1 contender....

Don't do drugs

He alluded to the Mike Tyson days. He's not far off. If Francis KO'som Stipe like he's done to everyone else, his rise to the belt will be very similar to Tyson's.

Alot of casuals already know who Francis is. And unlike Conor, Francis is more willing to get into acting and other stuff.

Conor is good at fighting and talking. Francis has more potential to be a star in the future.

Source for a lot of casuals knowing who he is?

Back