Joe Riggs Shot Himself by accident (he's okay) Fight Cancelled

There should be lots of fail safes built into handling a gun. Checking for ammo is only one.

A friend of mine had a gun that fired while he was cleaning it. Moronic, perhpas, but since he also
followed the rules, "always treat a gun like it's loaded" and "never point a gun at anything you don't
want to shoot", he had the gun pointed at the door, where the bullet went, and not into himself.

Retirement is at 20, I'm currently serving in the Guard. Why did you get out before!?

Canada.... Also kids and wife, and job that had me traveling all over the country left little time to parade or attend exercises.

Didn't some NFL player or some shit go to jail for shooting himself? lol

Yes, Plaxico Burress, that is what the post I was quoting was responding to.

Gun ownership is stupid. No matter how responsible you are, you and everyone around you are exponentially more likely to get shot if you do own a gun than if you don't.

Hopefully he learns from this and takes up a less idiotic hobby.

Accident or not, gun shot injuries will be investigated and truth will (or should) come out

He pulled a Plaxico Burress.

Well, he didn't pull a Mc Bob shooting at his nuts.

tumblr_mmhh5j1M0Q1rplzqmo1_400.gif

americans and their guns........why do people feel the need that strong to own a gun

I wonder when public opinion will change towards gun restriction

because i can dammit. you got a problem with that, stay out of America

Last edited:
americans and their guns........why do people feel the need that strong to own a gun

I wonder when public opinion will change towards gun restriction

Some people like shooting in their free time, hunting their own food, collecting things they like, or feeling like if some one or some thing comes fucking with their house they don't have to wait some long time for an inept police department to come and maybe save them.

I don't currently own a firearm, but it's not string theory astrophysics as to why someone would want one or enjoy one.

Gun ownership is stupid. No matter how responsible you are, you and everyone around you are exponentially more likely to get shot if you do own a gun than if you don't.

Omg, please stop

first I was like oh my god hes dead, then im like o0o0o its probably a troll thread and then i figured it was some smartypants trying to use it metaphorically. But no he literally shot himself cleaning his gun. . . well at least hes OK and wont ever do it agian.

Stupidity, just stupidity. Cleaning a loaded gun is stupid and a 100% preventable injury.

This, honestly I don't understand how people are stupid enough to leave their guns loaded or having one in pipe while cleaning them.

I wish him a speedy recovery. Pretty fucking stupid though.

need a better thread title..

How does one clean a gun and not know its loaded...Sounds to me the gun isnt the only thing loaded.Sounds like this story is a load of shit...
This usually happens to drunk/partying tough guys,being stupid.

id rather depend on myself than to wait on someone who doesn't know me to risk his/her life. and police aren't everywhere at all times.

Back