Joe Riggs Shot Himself by accident (he's okay) Fight Cancelled

A guy in my hometown managed to shoot himself in both kneecaps cleaning his shotgun.

seriously every idiot can own a gun in the states, not saying Riggs is a idiot but shooting yourself when cleaning your gun does tell something about that person.....

Guns are created to kill people, cars are not.

Great logic.

It's perfectly fine logic if you're trying to make a point that guns should be banned because someone shot themselves on accident.

It's perfectly fine logic if you're trying to make a point that guns should be banned because someone shot themselves on accident.

and I dont think many people manage to hurt them self when cleaning cars.
There is that too.

Most people don't want to say they were idiotically messing around, so they say they were "cleaning the gun and it went off". I think literally 99% of the time it's BS.

So what was he doing? Practicing his quickdraw?

and I dont think many people manage to hurt them self when cleaning cars.
There is that too.

No but they do get into fatal ACCIDENTS all the time driving poorly. Point is both are accidents caused by poor handling, whatever it was created for us irrelevant in this context

Guns are created to kill people, cars are not.

Great logic.

The fact is, regardless of their design, exponentially more people are killed in cars. Mostly due to irresponsible use by the operator. The same holds true for firearms. They don't just jump up by themselves and start shooting people.

Shocking this caused a Gun bitchfest. Whining about guns on the internet will show those gun nuts.

Firstly, it's spelled "their" intent not "there". Be careful who you call an idiot if you can't spell. Secondly, you have no idea what could have happened when men with guns burst into a room to strong arm rob people. Maybe you're such a coward that you would sit there pissing your pants while violent men do whatever they want to you or your loved ones including but not limited to robbery, rape or murder, but that doesn't mean that other people should do the same.

Only post that needs to be made.

Children are afraid of guns, so they don't want others to have them.

Some people simply refuse to believe there are evil people. They think they can reason with meth heads. These people thought the same until it was too late.

http://gunssavelives.net/why-i-carry/why-i-carry-home-invaders-rape-wife-mercilessly-beat-husband-now-victims-are-proud-gun-owners/

You are entitled to be afraid of guns. Just know there are bad people who are not.

Only post that needs to be made.

Children are afraid of guns, so they don't want others to have them.

Some people simply refuse to believe there are evil people. They think they can reason with meth heads. These people thought the same until it was too late.

http://gunssavelives.net/why-i-carry/why-i-carry-home-invaders-rape-wife-mercilessly-beat-husband-now-victims-are-proud-gun-owners/

You are entitled to be afraid of guns. Just know there are bad people who are not.

People don't need to be evil to do evil or just outright dumb shit. I'm against carrying.

Back