Joe Daddy Stevenson is officially Redeemed

Cool story about Joe, I met him in a bar shortly after his BJ Penn fight. He let me sit at his table and get in on his bottle service. Talked to me for over 30 mins about MMA and was just a really nice dude. Probably one of the best semi famous people I have ever met. He was truly happy to be talking to a fan of his and it really made my weekend.

Cool story about Joe, I met him in a bar shortly after his BJ Penn fight. He let me sit at his table and get in on his bottle service. Talked to me for over 30 mins about MMA and was just a really nice dude. Probably one of the best semi famous people I have ever met. He was truly happy to be talking to a fan of his and it really made my weekend.

How messed up did his face look afterwards? I felt so bad for him during that fight. The cut & amount of blood he was leaking out was unbelievable.

It was about 3 weeks after and the cut was almost gone. I am amazed how MMA fighters recover so well from bad damage and you dont see a ton of scars (except the diaz bros)

He was really open about the fight too, got emotional talking about it. I know the loss bothered him a lot but let him know he got a lot of fans from that showing. I know I was stoked to hear he was coming back for this season of TUF, too bad it didnt work out. He was really outsized but im guessing needed $$$ and the ufc needed a name.

It makes me sad to see him this kind of wacko born again Christian. Whatever works man, but to lose and be like *shrug* gods will be done. Bro.. come on.

Way too big a weight class for him, glad he's doing well, but if he wants to compete again he needs to get down a class or two obviously.

Back