Joanne Calderwood vs. Ariane Lipski added to UFC 233 in Anaheim, California (January 26th)

Who wins

• Joanne Calderwood

• Arianne Lipski

Results are only viewable after voting.
From a young, cute professional Mixed Martial Artist. Not every woman looks like the fake plastic barbies you jerk off to.
Well she was never cute in my eyes to begin with..

Well she was never cute in my eyes to begin with..
that was my point... again, since you did not understand the first time, not every woman looks like the fake plastic barbies you jerk off to.. and not every man has a RealDoll in their studio apartment that they fuck, like you do.

No I'm judging the division as a whole. Surely the champ is a representative of that. It's not complicated.
No. It's not so simplistic as your thinking about it is. No champ is actually representative of a division as a whole if that champ is only a TUF winner and not someone who has gotten the title by rising through the rankings, or defeating a bona fide champion. The UFC just wanted a champ quickly, rather than waiting for a champ who represented the best women's flyweight in the world. The division is still under construction with the best just starting to rise up.

I love jojo, but good fucking Lord that Ariane lipski is both ridiculously vicious and legit beautiful, I've never gone against jojo but this time I might have to, purely so if I ever meet Lipski I can tell her and she'll sleep with me.

that was my point... again, since you did not understand the first time, not every woman looks like the fake plastic barbies you jerk off to.. and not every man has a RealDoll in their studio apartment that they fuck, like you do.
Nahh,you missed my point..i don't think she was ever good looking...get it now?

Nahh,you missed my point..i don't think she was ever good looking...get it now?
Yes. I get it. You have no valid point, and hate women. I am sorry your mother treated you so poorly. Please seek professional help.

Who wins?

My cack.

Been following Lipski for awhile. She is on the ultra-violence team. Easy win.

Yes. I get it. You have no valid point, and hate women. I am sorry your mother treated you so poorly. Please seek professional help.
Hate women? wow,just coz i don't think joanna is good looking? Are u Retarded...if you don't like another opinion,don't quote me..and maybe u should seek some help...good luck,my guess you'll need it

Hate women? wow,just coz i don't think joanna is good looking? Are u Retarded...if you don't like another opinion,don't quote me..and maybe u should seek some help...good luck,my guess you'll need it
Clearly reading comprehension and the English language are both struggles for you. Good luck in life!

I don't know who Lipski is but I'd never pick Calderwood to win any fight. Maybe vs Angela Magana, but that's about it.

think this lipski girl just from pure agression and action. i can see jojo trying to picking her shots and lipski scoring on her from pure action and winning a dec.

This has FOTN written all over it. Jojo won't go down without a fight.
I've heard that before. I guess it depends on what emotional state she's in.

Clearly reading comprehension and the English language are both struggles for you. Good luck in life!
Yeah right on...I read and speak english almost perfect as my second language...Now,go and read over what i said and responded...And spare me the insults,couldn't care less

Back