Joanne Calderwood vs. Ariane Lipski added to UFC 233 in Anaheim, California (January 26th)

Who wins

• Joanne Calderwood

• Arianne Lipski

Results are only viewable after voting.
FLW is gone and they pushing this.

<DisgustingHHH>

Will have the lotion ready.

Ariane Lipski.jpg

I am so ready for the debut of the Violence Queen. Sad that Moroz got hurt and had to push it back a few months but this should be a real battle.

Never heard of Lipski, but will get more familiar with her pics later on this evening....

Ariane_Lipski.png

giphy.gif

Their first champ failed to weigh in and got stripped of the title in what was supposed to be the first title defense. That's just embarrassing.

This shit is bush league at best.

Lipski is not Montano.

She's a real top fighter and a true champion (was KSW champ)

Joanne has not aged well, so let's go younger.

joanne-calderwood-3a.jpg

Joanne_Calderwood.jpg

joanne-calderwood-1.jpg

Their first champ failed to weigh in and got stripped of the title in what was supposed to be the first title defense. That's just embarrassing.

This shit is bush league at best.

So you judge everyone by the actions of one person. Stellar reasoning. I am sure the Nobel Prize committee will is beating a path to your door as I type this.

At first I thought that was ink of a dude shooting himself in the head. How cute.

Violence Queen bless

Jojo usually comes to bang too; should be a great fight and a much more exciting opponent for Lipski than Moroz

(was KSW champ)

She was a KSW champ in a division that has literally 3 fighters in it, lol. She has some good sub skills, but her standup is lacking. Someone like Eubanks would crush her.

But she's a hottie tho. Definitely top 5 hottest wmma fighters, lol.

So you judge everyone by the actions of one person. Stellar reasoning. I am sure the Nobel Prize committee will is beating a path to your door as I type this.

No I'm judging the division as a whole. Surely the champ is a representative of that. It's not complicated.

Back