Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Valentina Shevchenko Added to UFC 231 in Toronto for Vacant Flyweight Title

Who Wins?

• Total voters

tenor.gif

I guess this means max being ready to go at 231 was fake news then.

If they were the same size then yes. But this is a SW moving up vs a BW moving down. I really hope JJ wins, supporting my own country here and I find Val beyond annoying.

Nope, this is two natural flyweights fighting in their natural weightclass. Joanna's massive weight cut is well documented. Valentina cut little weight to fight in the BW division. She never weighed in at 135 lbs actually. One time she even showed up at 133 lbs.

Val wins fairly easily.

But, whoever loses its going to be fun seeing them cry about how they actually won the fight for a month afterwards.

the two biggest crybabies in WMMA

Val wins fairly easily.

But, whoever loses its going to be fun seeing them cry about how they actually won the fight for a month afterwards.

And the biggest crybaby on Sherdog, which is really saying something.

Going with Val here.

Only way I can see her losing is if she fights too safe and doesn't have enough output. Joanna throws a lot, so she could steal decision that way. But that's about the only way I see her losing.

I'm just glad it isn't the UFC 230 Main Event. Who wins?

@Arkridge , hey bruv how you been? So in this fight, these two have fought 3 Muay Thai bouts a long time ago with Valentina winning all 3. Also, their were 3 takedowns in them bouts I believe I saw mabye less but all ended up with Beautiful Valentina on top of Joanna. I've got Valentina by UD in this fight boss! Who you goin with?

making fake belts for wmma.

joanna the bully should get destroyed which will be nice

Valentina bout to Expose The boogeywooooman again.
They Polish Cucuy is going DOWN bruva Wolf. Valentina gonna do that awesome dance come the end of the fight :) Wolf Bless!

dimspace said:
Val wins fairly easily.

There will be glorious salt after this fight is over. :cool:

Back