Joanna Jedrzejczyk to female flyweights: ‘Don’t be jealous,’ you don’t have my ‘big legacy’

Yea I'm the idiot, not the guy who posts 1400 in 3 years and still knows nothing about MMA, stfu yes i do think they are trash and JJ has a trash chin, you are an MMA noob, KK is trash got KO'd THE ONLY one punch woman ko lmfao, the rest of them are garbage as well. The Only good opponent she had is Andrade who would ko her now. She beat one good opponent and now her chin is shot she is also delusional and more cringy then Rhonda, fans like you make her even more hated.
zzz

good one... Rose already has a better legacy then JJ, deal with it. You will never get with her so white knighting her does nothing for you. But go post some more, maybe ur likes will finally catch up to your 2700 posts in a year.

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-2.gif

good one... Rose already has a better legacy then JJ, deal with it. You will never get with her so white knighting her does nothing for you. But go post some more, maybe ur likes will finally catch up to your 2700 posts in a year.
hehe, good troll

I don't know how to explain this so here it goes...
You're queuing in a coffee shop and I walk to the front of the queue and get served because they "know" me.
You turn around and say hey I was here first.
I turn around and say "don't be jealous because I know the owner.

I'm for joanna getting the shot.
Just not her dismissing the others claims as just jealousy
Bad example more like you're in line for coffee I'm just sitting down the owner comes out the back and servers me my coffee of course I'm not going to say no to that then you start to rant at me about how disrespectful that is and I'll tell you that you're jealous.

At the end of the day Joanna is her own person she does whats best for her ufc offers her that fight shes going to take it she doesn't care about rest of the division them bitching and morning about disrespect because they want to be in that position.

If Joana takes this fight knowing full well she will lose, which is obvious she knows if you listen to the Ariel interview, makes her a true beast and a fighter's fighter. I dont see her jumping into this fight this year. She will wait and see if Rose loses to Andrade, get her 115 belt back, then go up and fight Valentina. Fighting Val at 125 right now is not a smart idea. She will lose.
I dont think she knows she will lose. She wouldnt take the fight then. Shes gonna train like a demon like she always does.

I think her motivation for this fight is more now,that another title shot at 115 isnt there at the moment.

I'm good with it. Despite being losing twice to Rose, JJ is top notch and more interesting than most other 225 scraps.

Plus not like its new territory to her anyhow.

I dont think she knows she will lose. She wouldnt take the fight then. Shes gonna train like a demon like she always does.

I think her motivation for this fight is more now,that another title shot at 115 isnt there at the moment.
Did you listen to the interview? "Uhh there ... yesss there was an offer... it's the fight the fans want, it's a big fight, I think it will be a big fight, i want the fight, I dont know if it will happen this year, we'll see. Of course I'm going back to 115 division." She sounded less than confident, but willing to step up and take a pay day. Because shes a badass.

Did you listen to the interview? "Uhh there ... yesss there was an offer... it's the fight the fans want, it's a big fight, I think it will be a big fight, i want the fight, I dont know if it will happen this year, we'll see. Of course I'm going back to 115 division." She sounded less than confident, but willing to step up and take a pay day. Because shes a badass.
Shes def a bad ass but even if she doesnt sound AS confident as she is with others,shes not going out there to be a slaughtered lamb brah. bitch is in it to win it. When the fight is signed,its time for blood.

if you don't respect Joanna as a GOAT of WMMA you're wrong.

It goes

Megumi fuji
Joanna
Ronda
Cyborg

Haha this noob forgot about Becky Levi.

Y'all must have forgot.

shes also in the tapping to strikes hall of fame

For someone who tapped to strikes against Rose in fight 1 and then looked like this after fight 2...she's too damned kawky. Some people are too stupid to be humbled. Fine line between confident and delusional. Bullet will kick her A$$.

rose2.jpg

Lolol,
So I got a yellow card for saying Joanna has a naturally unlikeable personality, I guess her one fan on here got mad enough to go Colby on me and it didn’t take much

I think the UFC needs to fucking step up their game.
No fucking title shot to anyone unwilling to stay and defend.
Simple as fucking that.

Enough of these greedy fucks who just want the belt and no obligation to defend!
Put it in everyone's contract! Mandatory defenses!
And if they do not, they can't fight on other divisions until they do.

Ok Nicco, you're dismissed now.

Who is jealous? Everybody wants her to fight Valentina. Only her fans don't want her to fight Valentina because they know she is going to get smashed worse then Rose smashed her in their first fight.

Looking forward to her having a better chin and overall conditioning when she fights at her natural weight class.

Really? You think her bullying style will let her dominate at a higher weight class? I don't.

Rose has a better legacy than Joanna? Based on what wins? Name a single fighter in the top five besides Joanna Rose has beaten. Joanna has beaten them all.

Back