Joanna Jedrzejczyk to female flyweights: ‘Don’t be jealous,’ you don’t have my ‘big legacy’

I don't even watch female MMA, but everything I've seen about this broad makes it fun to watch her get KO'd.

giphy.gif

lol @ women “fighting”

Keep that bullshit on twitter and out of the ufc

Title is misleading to make joanna look like a bitch. Fans really turned their back on her quickly. Shes still my favorite WMMA fighter and seems to be putting on weight recently.

Who gives a fuck. Wmma is so pointless. She’s talking to other flyweights like there’s other viable contenders in the division. Nicco “How the fuck did I win a belt” Montano was the champ for fucks sake.

“Big legacy”?

She mis spelled clitoris...

JJ has a good case for the title shot, but she shouldn’t be winning the belt and they returning to strawweight. Hopefully the ufc will get her to comply to this

JJ has a good case for the title shot, but she shouldn’t be winning the belt and they returning to strawweight. Hopefully the ufc will get her to comply to this
You're right, but honestly I think UFC won't care.

Last edited:
Title is misleading to make joanna look like a bitch. Fans really turned their back on her quickly. Shes still my favorite WMMA fighter and seems to be putting on weight recently.

Fans... <36><36>

Was she always like this? Or did I just never notice until the Rose fight?

Looking forward to her tapping to strikes from even harder hitters.

Looking forward to her having a better chin and overall conditioning when she fights at her natural weight class.

yeah, they dont have a legacy of tapping to strikes from a grappler

They also hopefully don’t have her delusions...

If Joana takes this fight knowing full well she will lose, which is obvious she knows if you listen to the Ariel interview, makes her a true beast and a fighter's fighter. I dont see her jumping into this fight this year. She will wait and see if Rose loses to Andrade, get her 115 belt back, then go up and fight Valentina. Fighting Val at 125 right now is not a smart idea. She will lose.

Back