Joanna Jedrzejczyk is SEXY as hell

She may have got destroyed by Joannana, but.... about that "dime" businesss... Jessica Penne is closer.

169a70d78bfa8e58629baef29df0e078.jpg
Jessica+32+FJ.jpg

f51a7e6b074c55aadd8bdb85c60a9735.jpg

brea-hair-salon-stylist-veronica-g18.jpg
hi-res-b86557d625a104051c1a9cfcf323091d_crop_north.jpg

She is adorable but not sexy. But PVZ is not sexy to me either...prime Gina on the other hand....

Jesus you guys are weird. She's a 5. Her being able to kickass makes her a 5.5. Thats about as high as she gets with that face.

She may have got destroyed by Joannana, but.... about that "dime" businesss... Jessica Penne is closer.

Now Penne has a great bod. Amazing legs. Her face is a little lacking with the long nose and a couple moles, but she looks great with makeup. Destroys JJ in the looks department.

Now Penne has a great bod. Amazing legs. Her face is a little lacking with the long nose and a couple moles, but she looks great with makeup. Destroys JJ in the looks department.

No. If they were both standing naked in front of you you'd bang JJ.

End of the story.

Done.

You posting 4 times in a row doesn't make you appear any smarter. But props tho,

You posting 4 times in a row doesn't make you appear any smarter. But props tho,

It does drive my pathetic post count though. :p

However, writing a sentence such as....

Don't have acrimony over my bona fide capricious post because I am idiosyncratic.

Does make me appear smarter. :)

It does drive my pathetic post count though. :p

However, writing a sentence such as....

Don't have acrimony over my bona fide capricious post because I am idiosyncratic.

Does make me appear smarter. :)

8887230_xxl.jpg

Back