Joanna Jedrzejczyk: "I just want to tell you that I will be more cocky, I will be more arrogant..."

I don’t care how many title defenses in a row a champ has, if you get finished brutally in the 1st round and tap, you don’t deserve a insta-hematch...

Evidently she is insane, she hasn’t learned from a mistake that is a month old and plans to do the same exact thing... WTF?

Remember guys...this is the person y’all kept saying isn’t arrogant “unlike Ronda”

Jesus, Rose must've clocked her in the brain bucket harder harder than I thought.

Really pathetic stuff. It's fine to believe in yourself, but Joanna pretends she didn't tap which is just embarrassingly sad, and she still posts #StrawweightQueen on every social media post she makes which is cringey as hell. She just pretends she didn't lose to Rose, which is mentally weak, it's like she just wants to live permanently in the full-blown denial phase.

Just say yeah, Rose got me, I tapped, but I'm gonna come back for my revenge. What's wrong with that? Maybe say 'I'm gonna make Rose tap next time'. Anything but pretend it didn't happen, that just looks pathetic. I don't get how anyone is pretending that she looks cool by doing this, unless they are just blind fans with a crush on her. It's a horrible look right now.
this is so true.

I'd just like to hear how Gollum's fans think she is going to tweak her game to get the win next time. What does she need to do?

This is up there with conor and "Inefficient with energy" "moral victories" "running to salvage a majority decision"

Maybe next time Rose will just flat out KO so then she can at least claim I never tapped - I just got KTFO!

While better than not going to hide behind purple pillows, she’s still being very reactive to this all rather than just focusing and doing her own thing. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’ll end up recreating the same pattern over again.

Whether she was humble and sweet, or cocky and a bitch, the outcome would have been the same. That shit doesn't make the opposite fighter beat them or not so people need to lay off that myth

Rose will beat her ass again. Rousey 2.0 incoming

uh no, rose landed literally the luckiest couple of punches in mma history--i'm talking once in EVER in the universe could that happen, and she was lucky enough that night to have it happen for her

that will not happen again. sorry but rose is totally a can. she's like 8-3 and lost to fucking carla "cookie monster" esparza lmao

get out of here, War Joanna CHAMPION
<{JustBleed}>

I can't wait for all of sherdog to eat crow when joanna headkicks rose to the moon

She had an off day. Next time will be murder.

She seems like the type to learn, and I think she'll be champ again.

That said, happy for rose... And I still think for all her prowess, jj is a douche, but a remarkably high achieving one.

<{clintugh}>

I hope Rose chokes her out the next time to put a nail in that coffin.

Being arrogant is good if you know how to channel it properly. Although, I think she should just chill out and stay in a calm demeanor. Don't be overconfident because that will go against you in the end.

Joanna-Jedrzejczyk.png

WMMA is ridiculous to me but what do you expect her to say? If she's confident and even arrogant, good for her.

Back