Joanna Jedrzejczyk: "I just want to tell you that I will be more cocky, I will be more arrogant..."

Twice the pride, double the fall.
n50ruwtl0ffz.gif

DOUBLE THE BOOGIE!!!

DOUBLE THE BOOGIE!!!

Even this thumbnail is cringeworhty. Because I've seen it before so I can hear her girly voice in my mind screaming "Boggiewoman is coming tomorrow, and she doesn't know what's coming..." bullshit and the stupid hand gesture. What the fuck does that phrase even mean?

This woman is bad for my health.

19a3ya.jpg

Last edited:
LOL, I'd be terrible at maintaining tons of followers. I'd tell the mean ones to go fuck themselves and block them.
I'd hire Greg Mousasi's social media account manager to handle my postings.

When did Joanna become so extremely cringy?

Ewww gross, she was unlikable enough as it was

I love how all these idiots forget just how good Joanna is after 1 loss and tbh I think it was probably due to happen.

I feel bad for Rose in the re-match War Joanna!!

Joanna is hungry. Glad Rose took it but you can't possibly hate someone for wanting to get right back in there.

Well would watch the rematch...If she beats Rose...well she was right...she really overcame the hurdle...If Rose Knocks her the fuck out again...
1471628928-issou.gif

she was cringe from day 1

I know that she was extremely cringy on the weigh ins but I never got the feeling she's so "Ronda" cringy in the pre-fight as well.

lmao classy lady, she is a stray bum......man i hope she gets ktfo again.

At least she didnt disappear from existence. She got knocked down a few rungs. I think a rematch would be good. I think rose wins by rnc in the third round in a rematch.

I love how all these idiots forget just how good Joanna is after 1 loss and tbh I think it was probably due to happen.

I love how you totally miss the point of the thread. Her being more cocky or arrogant has fuck all to do with her fighting abilities.

But ok, you want to discuss the fighting abilities of a 115 pound girl...

hqdefault.jpg

Go ahead.

Even this thumbnail is cringeworhty. Because I've seen it so I hear her girly voice screaming "Boggiewoman is coming tomorrow, and she doesn't know what's coming..." bullshit and the hand gesture. What the fuck does that phrase even mean?

This woman is bad for my health.

19a3ya.jpg

But bro, it gave Rogan chills down his spinals.

Just curious, what do you think Joanna will change for the rematch. She was at an obvious speed disadvantage, and now she knows she cannot take power shots from Rose.

So you think she can stop reacting to feints the next rematch? Rose just throws power shots as soon as Gollum stops reacting to them.

So she prepares to block every feint? What? What do you think she can change here?

How can she class herself as a classy lady then go on to say she's gonna be even more cocky and more arrogant?

Starting at about 50 seconds in...

Joanna is definitely not hiding behind a purple pillow after her loss. More power to her.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk blasts critics, promises she's already stronger than ever following UFC 217 loss

MMAjunkie
Published on Nov 23, 2017

<Manning1>

That's like saying Jose Aldo will come back and beat McGregor's ass. I'm a huge Aldo fan btw, I'm not cutting him down, but I mean for real though, Joanna just got ktfo and tapped out. hahah how you gonna come back from that?
<JagsKiddingMe>

Really pathetic stuff. It's fine to believe in yourself, but Joanna pretends she didn't tap which is just embarrassingly sad, and she still posts #StrawweightQueen on every social media post she makes which is cringey as hell. She just pretends she didn't lose to Rose, which is mentally weak, it's like she just wants to live permanently in the full-blown denial phase.

Just say yeah, Rose got me, I tapped, but I'm gonna come back for my revenge. What's wrong with that? Maybe say 'I'm gonna make Rose tap next time'. Anything but pretend it didn't happen, that just looks pathetic. I don't get how anyone is pretending that she looks cool by doing this, unless they are just blind fans with a crush on her. It's a horrible look right now.

Back