Joanna Jedrzejczyk: "I just want to tell you that I will be more cocky, I will be more arrogant..."

Translates to- "I really working hard on my takedown".

All her interviews now consist only of her whining how she doesn't care about haters.

Not a good idea after she got destroyed in the first round.. just saying.

war boogiewoman :D really hope she tries using this again will be funny af :D

Starting at about 50 seconds in...

Joanna is definitely not hiding behind a purple pillow after her loss. More power to her.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk blasts critics, promises she's already stronger than ever following UFC 217 loss

MMAjunkie
Published on Nov 23, 2017

YOU tappped
You cried
You lied

Mentally weak goblin

she certainly wasn‘t cocky when she tapped the fuck out of that mat

I don't think her being cocky is what lost her the belt. It was her not being able to take a punch very well. Something we have seen signs of before the Rose fight.
To me it didn't look like she was so arrogant that she didn't block. She just got hit which can happen. Maybe she needs to chill and focus more on defense though.

You can be confident but professional and respectful at the same time. Her trash talk and antics weren't not professional or respectful which is why people was cheering on Rose. I mean you're a grown ass woman calling yourself "boogey woman" like wtf come on, that's some 3rd grade shit.

Pushing your fist in her face and then antagonizing her backstage obviously wasn't professional and didn't work cause she saw pass the childish shit and knocked your ass out.

I still think Joanna is a great fighter and should keep her head up high for her accomplishments but let's be honest... The antics are old and childish.

Joanna is definitely not hiding behind a purple pillow after her loss. More power to her.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk blasts critics, promises she's already stronger than ever following UFC 217 loss

MMAjunkie

:meow:

Oh my god I love her so much :eek: People claim they don't care about WMMA but Joanna's going to make sure you have an opinion :cool:

If Rose tries to fight anyone else she's a fucking moron. Joanna's her ticket to the big time.

MMAjunkie

I get this vibe nowadays that persons are copying conor with the mystic Mac bullshit so if their prediction happens they act pretentious

Notice how when she said this Jorge had a smile and acknowledged it.

Even without the belt and coming off a loss she's still triggering fuck boys left and right.

Either way, Rose is a tough match for her. Especially a fresh round 1 and 2 Rose.

Back