Joanna Jedrzejczyk: "I just want to tell you that I will be more cocky, I will be more arrogant..."

Nice try BoogerWoman, but we’ll #NeverEverForget

giphy.gif

When Joanna lost her social media was all .... you bitch, now you're going to hide like Ronda, you're no champ

When that didn't happen you started seeing .... you bitch, a champ wouldn't be out there pretending everything's ok, bitch.

Got to love the 21st Century, we'll probably end it back in the trees.

LOL, I'd be terrible at maintaining tons of followers. I'd tell the mean ones to go fuck themselves and block them.

Its funny how 1 loss can change everything.

To me, her perceived mental edge of the past is starting to seem to me like it may become a deficit in the future.

I'm interested to see the type of mental warfare her next opponent uses. If they choose not to go that route, I think it would be a mistake because she has the striking edge on the vast majority in WMMA.

she hasn't learned anything...

She will also still be an ugly polish gollem for the rest of her life -.-

"I will be more cocky, I will be more arrogant..." seconds later...."I'm classy"

<{vega}>

She is trying to hard to not be compared with Ronda, also lol at being at accident

Nice try BoogerWoman, but we’ll #NeverEverForget

giphy.gif

LMAO at using a hashtag associated with commemorating historical tragedies to a fight between millionaires that happened a couple weeks ago.

Good, I want her to be thrice as cocky and arrogant. When she get slept or taps again, it will be even funnier.

Not that I'm going to watch it, WMMA sucks.

LMAO at using a hashtag associated with commemorating historical tragedies to a fight between millionaires that happened a couple weeks ago.

Oh, it’s exclusive to the tragedy? I personally felt that tragedy, but I never seen the #NeverEverForget hashtag before. Not sure if you’re trolling or not. If not, sorry #SJW.

I tend to think that great feats are only achieved by those who first see greatness in themselves

Being delusional isn't "seeing greatness" in oneself. It's her cover up for her insecurity.

Her chin is shattered, and it will never be the same. The only thing that hasn't shattered is her arrogance.

More power to her? How about she cant even learn from her mistakes.

Humble costs nothing..

Joanna is arrogant, that's her character .... do people want her to be false? Doesn't mean she isn't going to analyse the defeat and try to rectify it.

Arrogance isn't the sum total of her character though, otherwise girls who've trained with her like Casey and Pa'aluhi wouldn't be such pals, even Letourneau.

Given her pre-fight antics she was obviously going to be blasted after such a loss. Of course a lot of the hate is for things she never actually said, but if lesser mortals want to have some fun and post pictures of faucets, well why not?

Back