Joanna Jedrzejczyk has one of the hottest bodies in female mma

tecia torres.

Tecia-Torres-UFC-600x401.jpeg

or cat zingano?

8409048-375x413-1459017269.jpg

Stand her next to paige and paige instantly gets hotter.

Would romance JJs body and would probably hear some bone crunch as I work through smashing that booty...I think she has a hot bod....that's coming from a dude who would Cyborg and Gabi at the same night....

Nope. She's very average.

I'd still fuck her but don't go by that because I'd fuck pretty much anything. Hell I'll make a pass on you too if you're not careful TS.
This THE REAL cigano? I kid but werdum said the same shit

I don't think a women's body is meant to look hard and cut. If a girl's aspiration is to be an athlete or a bodybuilder, then by all means. But if we are strictly talking aesthetics and beauty, I don't think you'd find them in combat sports, if you are limited to athletes, I find beach volleyball players, swimmers, and skiers to be far more sexy than the average athletes.

I don't think a women's body is meant to look hard and cut. If a girl's aspiration is to be an athlete or a bodybuilder, then by all means. But if we are strictly talking aesthetics and beauty, I don't think you'd find them in combat sports, if you are limited to athletes, I find beach volleyball players, swimmers, and skiers to be far more sexy than the average athletes.

That's literally the type of body Joanna has, long and lean. Except she's probably shorter than swimmers, volleyball players.

Nope. She's very average.

I'd still fuck her but don't go by that because I'd fuck pretty much anything. Hell I'll make a pass on you too if you're not careful TS.

Your user name seems very appropriate then

She have nice legs but look kinda cute with no weight cut, that's it, I still smash tho...

shit, i forgot...

miesha tate
2015-800610343-2015031980662.jpg_20150319.jpg

holly holm. g.o.a.t. dat azz.

Holm.Holly_1.jpg

shoutout to heather hardy from bellator.

Back