Joanna Jedrzejczyk At 125 Pounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I don't know for sure, but saying that it's not even gonna be competetive is really hilarious. Joanna will land more, she will throw more volume. Val will do the same shit she always does - counterpunching with single shots. She propably will do more damage, since JJ's face is made of fucking porcelain. Valentina needs to either knock her out, sub her, or tko with gnp. Joanna can win via decision, just by throwing more.

Also, shevchenko stance is not even adjusted to mma. She still fights like a muay thai fighter. Her footwork is nothing compared to Rose elusiveness. Rose style was really foreing to Joanna. Shevchenko is just basic shit that Joanna saw 100x times in muay thai.
And Val has beat Joanna in muay thai hmm

And Val has beat Joanna in muay thai hmm

omfg, this argument again... Yeah, she did. But that was before Ernesto Hoost days. And she won basically by taking her down. It was competitive on the feet. Shevchenko is a blackbelt in judo. Back then, Joanna didn't even know what the hell a takedown is. And now she propably is a WMMA GOAT of takedown defence.

Bullet is better than her everywhere and bigger and stronger too. Beat her thrice in Muay Thai already.

Gollum gets a smashing, if she even makes it to the Octagon.

It's the epitome of early 00s wigger fashion. Bask in its glory

damn bro and you even have quite the AV as well

fuck the conor av i might get an old school OG av soon with some of the all time greats

I don't know for sure, but saying that it's not even gonna be competetive is really hilarious. Joanna will land more, she will throw more volume. Val will do the same shit she always does - counterpunching with single shots. She propably will do more damage, since JJ's face is made of fucking porcelain. Valentina needs to either knock her out, sub her, or tko with gnp. Joanna can win via decision, just by throwing more.

Also, shevchenko stance is not even adjusted to mma. She still fights like a muay thai fighter. Her footwork is nothing compared to Rose elusiveness. Rose style was really foreing to Joanna. Shevchenko is just basic shit that Joanna saw 100x times in muay thai.

Shevcheno is a southpaw and she counters with lead right hand. Joanna is orthodox, and she leads with her jab. Therefore Shevchenko will have a hard time countering with her right hand - Joanna's shoulder will be shielding her.

You do not understand striking. At all. If you think Shevchenko's footwork is basic Muay Thai you have no clue what you're seeing. Her stance is Muay Thai, her movement is a mix of boxing, TKD, and MT. Other than her sister, there's no one on the women's side who is as good at distance control & creating angles through footwork, Rose ain't even close.

And one more thing. Joanna doesn't tuck her chin behind her shoulder when she jabs the way GSP does, you can come over her left shoulder and clock her with a check hook if you time it right.

Now, do I expect a competitive fight? Absolutely. This will likely be one of Valentina's 2 hardest fights at 125, the other being Carmouche. But if you think a finish is the only way Val wins, you've got a lot of learning to do.

the other being Carmouche
That fight wasn't competitive; it was stopped due a cut caused by an illegal upkick from Carmouche after Shevchenko had dropped her.

(Timestamped; Miletich confirms it during the commentary)

That fight wasn't competitive; it was stopped due a cut caused by an illegal upkick from Carmouche after Shevchenko had dropped her.

(Timestamped; Miletich confirms it during the commentary)

I'm well aware of how the fight ended. However, that was what, 8 years ago when Carmouche had barely started her career? Yeah. If you understand skill matchups you'll know why Liz isn't an easy fight for anyone at 125, even Valentina.

hhhhh_zps4jwg6wdz.jpeg

You do not understand striking. At all. If you think Shevchenko's footwork is basic Muay Thai you have no clue what you're seeing. Her stance is Muay Thai, her movement is a mix of boxing, TKD, and MT. Other than her sister, there's no one on the women's side who is as good at distance control & creating angles through footwork, Rose ain't even close.

That's not what the tape is showing. You are just making shit up. Go watch Valentina's KB and MT fights.

And one more thing. Joanna doesn't tuck her chin behind her shoulder

Oh yeah? Then what's that:

Joanna.jpg

i

You are just making a goof out of yourself.

the other being Carmouche

lol, You have no clue wtf you talking about.

And yet I didn't describe it as a knockdown, read my words more carefully next time, bro.

LMAO, your backpedaling looks hilarious. You said KK dropped her. Dropped = knockdown in this wordl, bro.

Valentina Shevchenko is currently the most skilled woman in the sport and she's gonna make this look easy.

Back