Joanna Jedrzejczyk At 125 Pounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
how do u guys think her cardio and chin will react to the weight class since she no longer has to cut down to 115
The easier weight cut will probably make her less susceptible to getting knocked out, but if her chin is already gone then it will only be easier to crack the longer she keeps training/fighting; but Shevchenko also hits harder than Namajunas/Gadelha/KK (women who have dropped Joanna).

I think we'll see Joanna on her back a lot more, now that she doesn't have such a huge size advantage over her opponents, and Shevchenko's grappling is miles ahead of Joanna's.

And wood not, ever.

It is hard to predict the weight cut. Rumble was a lot better at 205 than 170. JJ is draw at 115. She will be better at 125 but so will her competition. props for fighting Valentina. She doesn’t have a lot of choices at 115 until Rose loses.

DAMNN LOL wood not :( wow how come?
I tried to find that gif of Joanna looking down on the camera, with a big vein throbbing across her forehead, as one example for not being attracted to her, and during my search for the gif I came across this and I have no idea why Google showed it to me after searching "joanna jedrzejczyk gif":
IMG_4112.gif

I think Valentina already beat her in Muay Thai years ago, so I'm a bit worried. Hopefully, JJ can figure out some shit to deal with her because I really think her size is going to be an issue

I tried to find that gif of Joanna looking down on the camera, with a big vein throbbing across her forehead, as one example for not being attracted to her, and during my search for the gif I came across this and I have no idea why Google showed it to me after searching "joanna jedrzejczyk gif":
IMG_4112.gif

oh fuck

yeah i know what gif you're talking about its from embedded

but hey everybody looks bad when they're looking down like that

235Rqn9.gif

this is kinda funny lol

Joanna has more KO's in MMA than Valentina.

well in fairness i never said she didn't

i just meant that she's not going to be able to KO Valentina early

Valentina being the bigger women with the better chin has a big advantage

If you ask me, I think this is her natural weight class and we've got a very good fight on our hands
I totally agree that 125lbs is her natural class. She struggles mightily getting down to 115lbs and I think she is gonna be revitalized at 125lbs. She always looks GAUNT and almost emaciated at weight-in for 115lbs.

I think Shevchenko is a demon fighter and for sure 125lbs is her correct weight too. I still have to pick Shevchenko but I think Joanna is gonna look great at 125lbs. These two fighters are in my view, the absilutely best 125lb WMMA fighters around.

I am GLAD that their match-up got resurrected for this 125lb title-fight (with every respect to the other fighters).

but Shevchenko also hits harder than Namajunas/Gadelha/KK (women who have dropped Joanna).

Shevchenko definitely doesn't hit harder than Andrade. JJ took bombs from her, got her forehad impregnated with an alien being, and still didn't get knocked out. Also, Karolina never dropped JJ.

Can't win the title at 115 pounds... so let's fuckin move up and automatically challenge for a title at a heavier weight.

makes perfect fucking sense

I don't know man, I just like watching women beat each other up.

Joanna is a glass jaw bum. She's Afraid of a smack and a smack from Valentina will feel like a double barrel shotgun. Valentina stiffens up the Pole within 5 minutes.
Glass jaw.. gets ko'd once... Oh sherdog, we got a smart'n here

She cant beat Shevkenko and she cant beat Rose. I really wanted to see her fight Suarez. Shevchenko is probably going to knock her out to be honest. I still think right now shes the best WMMA fighter ever p4p with her domination of Andrade. Andrade will destroy Rose.

It is hard to predict the weight cut. Rumble was a lot better at 205 than 170. JJ is draw at 115. She will be better at 125 but so will her competition. props for fighting Valentina. She doesn’t have a lot of choices at 115 until Rose loses.
Umm. 125 is a lot weaker with talent than sw. She's fighting the toughest fight at 125 and then after that...? Weird thing to say imo

Back