Joanna J: Superstar 13.0 - Time to De-Thorn A Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose is ready.

But on serious note:
People criticized Andrade for her technique, Rose is better, but still some bad habbits, what the hell with her head when she throws right hand. Joanna will see it from mile.

She should sumbit her like she did it first time, what was point of striking with her for 5 rounds? Karolina is weak on ground it was obvious. Tactic was bad. I understand she wanted to make show etc. but that was unnecessary waste of her health. Stylistically it was also not that exciting fight.
Joanna is better grappler than Karolina, and it's hard to KO someone in this weight.
Joanna could be really cool with Nate Diaz style: stun with striking then submit.
Imo best fights of Joanna were vs Carla and Andrade, because she was really disciplined in these 2 fights, got really good tactic and was almost flawless with execution.

This fight is going to be so much fun. FOTY written all over it.

I loved this part:
"[People] say, 'Oh, you should watch the fight, why didn't you watch and be humble and watch the fight? I don't have to watch the fight. They must watch me. They want to come for my belt. They want to come for me. But they don't know how to figure it out.

"They can f--king bring the best coaches from I don't know where — Sri Lanka or Thailand — they're not going to figure out a way....."

Starting to get well hyped for the fight now. After such a good performance against Andradé I think Joanna is really gonna put on a show against Rose.

hi-res-6dcb05a532a0c40aff0281de61ac0068_crop_north.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back