Joanna J: Superstar 13.0 - Time to De-Thorn A Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is gonna be a top fight, Joanna should win this but Rose has got those sneaky submissions. Im hoping they do this one in Poland.

Always good to see a Joanna Superstar thread on the go. Well played @CanMMAfan84

tenor.gif

<LucyBless> Back at ya, @SenorFranko!

I'd rather see her fight in Poland tbh, but she doesn't want that. Too bad, I'd go.

Polish interviews (no subtitles)

1. Some random meeting with some foundation:

Most interesting:
a) Mac-May: they both already won, because it will be big event; she is #teamconor, but not because they are under same manager,( they are not more under same management) she really likes him etc.;
b) She was asked about possible boxing fight, she answered she will never again fight boxing match (she fought as amataur,she said there is too much politics inside and around boxing), she will end her career as mma fighter,"No for boxing";
c) Asked about Jon Jones she said she really likes him and she doesn't belive he is so stupid to take steroids on purpose again but also thinks DC is in really hard situation, hard time for him right now, feels cheated etc.
She hopes Jon Jones is innocent, but you never know, and we have to wait what will happend next.

Most interesting:
a) She will fight Rose 99,9% (he said something about Tecia being next in line);
b) She wants to fight MSG, she still negotiates with UFC;
c) She won't fight UFC Poland becuase:
- it's FightPass and UFC won't place title fight on Fight Pass;
- she has ppv contract, so she wants to fight big cards, because her career won't be inifinite and she wants to earn as much money as possible;
- she asked about MSG card before polish event was announced;

Fast broken translation :D

I know.. She's a great fighter, her fights are never boring, she's personable, and never said a bad word towards DW or WME-IMG!

They need title fights on other cards. Joanna was part of NY card year ago.
I really don't think she will fight NY card. I think they will go with Holloway/Edgar. Frankie Edgar is veteran, he is from NY and it can be his last title fight, so they will give nod to him, I guess. But who knows.

Co-main with Stipe and Jon Jones at Detroit sounds good ............. oh hang on

Joanna is the GOAT female.
Yeah she is.

All the others people are fucking up, or getting fucked. Joanna has been keeping it real from day one. She's taking everybody out like a great champion does!

they are not more under same management

Are you saying they don't have the same management anymore?

I don't think that's the case. Joanna only just recently joined Paradigm, and their main guy has still been with Conor all week.

Are you saying they don't have the same management anymore?

I don't think that's the case. Joanna only just recently joined Paradigm, and their main guy has still been with Conor all week.

She said she isn't under same management (she said management, not manager),without details, so she supports Conor not because of management, but because she likes him. That's all. Maybe it was lie :)

Now that She is with ATT I won't surprised to see the news of her getting popped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back