Joanna Champion 7.0: Civil War

Status
Not open for further replies.
EPftct7.png

i2Vty4o.gif

Have any of you seen anyone pick KK to win this? When she fought claudia it was about 50/50 but this seems like a bit of a mismatch

I am more worried not about who is going to win ( i expect Joanna's hand raise) , but how it will go. I am hoping it won't be another pro-longed sparring session like in fight with Valerie since Karolina is pretty similar type of striker with straight volume punches,but with better movement. As i said before, i expect finish in this fight, so lets keep fingers crossed :)

Jedzjczwxqczjczchcwqczjcjcjwadcjczwczyk will rearrange Karolyna's face into Bolivian with Polebows

It won't even be close

{<hngg}

lol I have no idea mate I presume she's something to do with perfecting athletes though :D
No disrespect to that woman or something, but i was always wondering, how dietitian could be fat, since they have amazing diet to loose wight and so. o_O

I can see a scenario where JJ starts chopping KK's legs from distance, and once she becomes a stationary target Karolina gets Penne'd.

I can see a scenario where KK tries to be as mobile as possible (what casuals refer to as 'run') , she still gets hit here or there but JJ can't really open up with her striking and wins a forgettable decision.

What I can't see is how KK can win this fight. It would require Joanna to make some sort of one in the lifetime type mistake, maybe overtrain, lose her cardio and lose a point match, at this point it's just nitpicking. I genuinely believe this is the easiest match-up for Joanna since the Penne fight.

both are good and technical fighters it just seems to me that JJ is more aggressive and hits harder.

This guy does some good breakdowns, so I thought I'd share this with you all

Joanna was so shy and humble to the cameras back when she was 22 years old lol :D

No disrespect to that woman or something, but i was always wondering, how dietitian could be fat, since they have amazing diet to loose wight and so. o_O

Because if they actually get results with their athletes, no one gives a shit how they look. My first lifting coach was old enough to be half crippled by the time I started training under him, and other people demonstrated technique for him. He was still a great coach despite having trouble locking out lifts, being old and being weak. When you are in a coaching or teaching position, it is not what you can do for yourself that matters, it is what you can help others achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back