Joanna Champion 6.0: Who's Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming that NY has the best pizza, for example, and forgetting about Italy.

:)

If I came across a little harsh, that was not my intent at all.

But the place you linked me to has a spot in New York City <{vega}>

You need to repost this video every time a hater starts trying to perpetuate the lie that Joanna started acting tough to try and be like Conor of all people ... NO

<{Joewithit}>

JStorm%20salute%20thumbs.gif

Yes ma'am will do. Ive got a feeling with the evidence staring them in the face the JJ haters will still believe she is copying Mcgregor

But the place you linked me to has a spot in New York City

While the pizza is superb, well, it is still not Italy. All the food is better there. Not that I have a bias or anything.

Oh, to get this back on topic, during a Q&A Joanna did mention needing to try Chicago-style pizza. Anyone know if she did and her reaction?

While the pizza is superb, well, it is still not Italy. All the food is better there. Not that I have a bias or anything.

Oh, to get this back on topic, during a Q&A Joanna did mention needing to try Chicago-style pizza. Anyone know if she did and her reaction?

Well, I think it's a given that Italy would have the best Pizza, since it is Italy, so I didn't think that needed to be said. I was speaking more so of the United States ... and other countries not named Italy.

The worst Pizza I've had was in Canada .. they would also get the vote for worst tasting food in general though (sorry Canada).

Well, I think it's a given that Italy would have the best Pizza, since it is Italy, so I didn't think that needed to be said. I was speaking more so of the United States ... and other countries not named Italy.

The worst Pizza I've had was in Canada .. they would also get the vote for worst tasting food in general though (sorry Canada).

Not a fan of Poutine? Me either.

But yeah, in the US NY has the best pizza.

Not a fan of Poutine? Me either.

No <{cruzshake}>

A lot of their grocery stores foods were also not good and very expensive imo .. <{danayeah}>

M & M meats was awesome though, the best thing I found in Canada.

When asked about her walking weight she said it is usually between 57- 59 kilos (125-130 lbs)
Yeah, I did not think she cut a lot of weight.
I don't think she was cutting much during her KSW run either. First they created this weird 55 kilos(121 lbs) div that is nice in metric system, but does not make sense when every other division is based on standard mma weight classes.

Anyway - good for her. I always admire fighters that keep their weight on point, so they would not have to go through brutal cuts.

I can tell that Joanna is keeping her walking weight in check and me thinks that is because she is expecting to fight again soon ... in Nueva York!!
Hopefully.

What would be the main-event tho? Apparently Dana does not want to do DC/Rumble 2 just yet, Tyron is ducking Wonderboy hard, no other champion is available or important enough... So Conor/Diaz 3? There are some rumors about GSP/Conor, but that is it. And we don't even now if McGregor would be cleared to fight.

205 is 10 weeks away and we know nothing.
jon-snow-sad-1433863881.gif

I get the impression Joanna never takes things easy. Look at the Chicago Q&A, 4 days back in Poland then back to the US and she was saying how people were stopping to talk to her on her training runs!

During tuf the English girls on the blue team were mocking Joanna for taking her team out every night for a run, thought it very old school. Maybe Claudia should have joined them.

I don't think she was cutting much during her KSW run either. First they created this weird 55 kilos(121 lbs) div that is nice in metric system, but does not make sense when every other division is based on standard mma weight classes.

Anyway - good for her. I always admire fighters that keep their weight on point, so they would not have to go through brutal cuts.

Hopefully.

What would be the main-event tho? Apparently Dana does not want to do DC/Rumble 2 just yet, Tyron is ducking Wonderboy hard, no other champion is available or important enough... So Conor/Diaz 3? There are some rumors about GSP/Conor, but that is it. And we don't even now if McGregor would be cleared to fight.

205 is 10 weeks away and we know nothing.
jon-snow-sad-1433863881.gif

Tyron will fight Wonderboy if he is interested in a paycheck, and if he refuses to take the Wonderboy fight while the UFC is not offering him any other fight, then they can strip him.

I think Tyron vs WB should be on that card tho ...

I think Tyron vs WB should be on that card tho ...
Tyron vs. Wonderboy
JJ vs. KK
Cowboy vs. Lawler

That's look pretty decent :)

During tuf the English girls on the blue team were mocking Joanna for taking her team out every night for a run, thought it very old school. Maybe Claudia should have joined them.
latest

p1cPYIn.gif

Joanna does not want to fight Karolina in Poland :(

I hope i get a call about fighting November 12 on the event in MSG, New York. Then I sit down and think about what i want to do in 2017. For sure I want to fight three times - march in 115, july in 115 and at the end of the year in 125. I still want to be a strawweight fighter, i want to defend my belt, but I also want to reach for something that nobody had ever done. I want to be champion of two divisions.

Everyone would like to face me, because i am the champion, but i don't know if they are... worthy. (...)Karolina is smart, she got in the UFC, she has three fight already and she's climbing to the top. I think she will get a chance to fight for a tilte, but i don't know whether it will be this year. For me, they could bring the best fighters from other organizations because I like the risks and challenges. In sport you have to be smart, but also a you need a lot of luck. I owe my successes to my decisions, even those i made before UFC. I'm not afraid to fight anybody. I do not want to sound arrogantly, but i might give Karolina chance to fight for a tilte this year. Anyone they want, i will fight.

I heard about it(fighting in PL), i talked about it and i know that Karolina wants this. And here's a difference, she wants to be the best in Poland and i want to be the best in the world. This fight will not happen in Poland, it will happen overseas - these are my words.

http://www.mmarocks.pl/karolina-kow...w-polsce-jedrzejczyk-o-starciu-w-kowalkiewicz
http://warszawa.naszemiasto.pl/maga...est-godny-by-ze-mna-walczyc,3841777,t,id.html

image.jpeg
I know already posted but man Przemek is one lucky dude :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back