Joanna J: Superhype 0.0 - Time to Stop Hyping her. She's boring.

So the point is to make a thread with the most outrageous claims possible in order to stir up shit and hopefully find success that way instead of having a conversation with a real issues and intelligent debate.

Kind of sounds like how fighters feel they need to act like douchebags now in order to be a sell in the current market.

If you don't like chicks fighting then at least have the stones to come out and say it dude. Saying that JJ is boring is far from the truth.

Joanna J: Superhype 0.0 - Time to Stop Hyping her. She's boring.

I know you WME / UFC shills are paid to hype her, so that you can break into Poland's MMA market, but stop with this nonsense already.

Tell Ari Emanuel to find a legit, high-level male Polish fighter and build him up.

Here are a bunch of top Polish fighters:

https://www.tapology.com/rankings/674-best-polish-mma-fighters

1. mamed_khalidov_headshot.jpg
    Mamed "Cannibal" Khalidov 34-4-2
  2. Jan-Blachowicz.jpg
    "Książę Cieszyński" Jan Błachowicz 20-7-0
  3. Grabowski_Damian.jpg
    Damian "Polish Pitbull" Grabowski 20-5-0
  4. Marcin-Held-hs.jpg
    Marcin Held 23-7-0
  5. michal_materla_headshot.jpg
    Michał "Cipao" Materla 25-5-0

You sound like a little whinny b*tch.
Go play in traffic.

So the point is to make a thread with the most outrageous claims possible in order to stir up shit and hopefully find success that way instead of having a conversation with a real issues and intelligent debate.

Kind of sounds like how fighters feel they need to act like douchebags now in order to be a sell in the current market.

If you don't like chicks fighting then at least have the stones to come out and say it dude. Saying that JJ is boring is far from the truth.

Joanna is boring, and she is getting overhyped by the WME shills.

I have no problem watching the best and most exciting female fighters such as Cyborg, Nunes, Shevchenko, Holm (when she fought Rousey), Rousey, Zingano.

she is boring. all her fights are the same. higher fight iq than opponent but can't finish them. boring ass shit. hopfully rose fucks her up.

i'm sick of watching her cry after every fight. no one else does it.

Joanna is boring, and she is getting overhyped by the WME shills.

I have no problem watching the best and most exciting female fighters such as Cyborg, Nunes, Shevchenko, Holm (when she fought Rousey), Rousey, Zingano.

Good news for you is that all someone has to do is actually beat her and take that belt and you won't have to be bored anymore. Bad news is, so far people who have tried seem to come up short.

Fighters who win get press, fighters who lose get cut. If you find her boring then don't watch.

I get the feeling that you just don't like her, which is fine, but saying she is overhyped when she beats everyone put in front of her, has the belt, and hyping fighters is kind of the whole idea of a promotion, seems like an odd thing to say when you clearly state that you enjoy watching women who have the same fighting style.

Just say you find her annoying or she beat up a fighter you like. That I can understand. What you are saying kinda stinks of ulterior motive.

Wouldn't you say that maybe shills operate in the same way?

Back