Joanna Jędrzejczyk vs. Rose Namajunas might very well be one of the greatest WMMA fights ever.

if JJ keeps her takedown defense up to usual , Rose will be getting picked apart all fight..

Or it could totally and completely suck. Fights on paper are just that...until that happen. Think about how many "stacked" cards you look at on paper that just blow. Then I've seen some HORRID Fight Night cards on Fight Pass that are trash then you watch and the fights all deliver big.

You just never know so you just watch all that you can and hope for the best. Often these hyped fights fall short of expectations.

Joanna is a little destroyer. Rose is tougher than most men. She can win if she can latch onto something during a scramble or if she can get it to the mat. Outside of that I think Joanna is going to bust her up pretty badly, and Rose is tough enough to where it could get really ugly before it's over.
really hope this doesn't happen. i find it disturbing when the chicks start taking too much damage.

Rose is definitely improving, but she is going to get her ass handed to her.

A one side beating with a little bold girl in the receiving end will not even be a fotn candidate.

Sorry guys but the weirdo is getting beaten into the living death.

really hope this doesn't happen. i find it disturbing when the chicks start taking too much damage.

In your opinion, what chick has taken too much damage? Anyone who wasn't fighting Jędrzejczyk?

In your opinion, what chick has taken too much damage? Anyone who wasn't fighting Jędrzejczyk?
doesn't happen too often thankfully. pretty much any fight where they start getting bloodied up, starts looking like abuse.

or maybe it's just when waterson is getting hit too often - no one should ever hit her, they should just let her win.

Andrade and Gadelha were better opponents than Rose.

Joanna is a little destroyer. Rose is tougher than most men. She can win if she can latch onto something during a scramble or if she can get it to the mat. Outside of that I think Joanna is going to bust her up pretty badly, and Rose is tough enough to where it could get really ugly before it's over.
Yeah I see a mercy stoppage here

Rose has her attributes but like you said, Joanna is a destroyer

She's probably going to fuck her up pretty bad

or maybe it's just when waterson is getting hit too often - no one should ever hit her, they should just let her win.

I'm afraid WMMA fighters can be fairly oblivious to such considerations. Remember Kelly Kobold saying she wanted to wreck something beautiful when she fought Gina Carano?

They know what they are getting themselves into. These arent delicate maidens. I like a girl that can smile while slathered in blood.

Rose lost to karoline & esparza

She barely beat torres & imo she lost

And her recent claim to fame is beating a overrated karate hottie aint no way this is even close to to even being in consideration as a all time wmma fight

I like rose tho & think she has better chance than most of JJs past challenges strictly due to her striking skill, hand speed & countering ability

A one side beating with a little bold girl in the receiving end will not even be a fotn candidate.

Sorry guys but the weirdo is getting beaten into the living death.
I think you meant to say bald, but bold works better anyway.

I really enjoy watching JJ fight as she is such a top level striker. She has the same issue as MM where she can't get a real dance partner, let's hope Rose knows how to dance.

bitch please... I really doubt Joanna x Rose will be a better fight than Gadelha x Andrade. Plus, Joanna is boring.

nintchdbpict000355272095-e1506166743448.jpg

Back