Joanna isn’t taking the loss well...

Losing can be a good thing. Pressure is off being the champ. Now the target is on Rose. JJ will be back....gotta stay ebpven keeled in this game or the travesty of Rhonda occurs.

Agree 100%

Last edited:
You guys are way, way too caught up with these people's personal lives...
Is this TMZ?

It's not enough for Sherdog that fighters lose. They must be completely and totally emotionally destroyed by the loss. Preferably suicidal. These basement dwellers get off on that kind of thing.
You keep telling others they are crying.. but you are sounding like the emo one, appalled by the callousness of sherdoggers.. lol you crybaby in denial

Yeah I bet you're rolling in the dough from your mom's basement.

I am sure tons of millionaires post on fucking Sherdog. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
You must be from somewhere poor.

You keep telling others they are crying.. but you are sounding like the emo one, appalled by the callousness of sherdoggers.. lol you crybaby in denial
Lmao they report every post to. They are such losers, they sit in the thread defending a fighters honour.

Joanna got what she deserved, "o it's only for show" that Brazilian fighter came out and said backstage Joanna stayed in her face.

How embarrassing for Joanna, brought the girls to tears and gets KOed by her... O wait she tapped to strikes because she couldn't deal with a 115 pound females punches.

“I’m so sad and pathetic I NEED someone else to have a shitty life so I can enjoy mine.”

What a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
Yea i suppose, but I could give a shit about her quality of like. But you sure cant that judge "life quality" from a social media pic. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: or not a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :)

I don't think one person here is going out of their way to make sure she feels bad.

But if Joanna shills want to take us for idiots and think they're gonna come on these forums and post a pic of her on the beach to try and sway public perception about how sh*tty she was before the fight, and how humiliated she is after the fight, they're more delusional than her.

Rose TKOing Joanna ws literally one of the TOP 5 most satisfying moments in the history of UFC, and a moment that won't soon be forgotten by anyone.

Rose showed the world that no matter how much diarrhea spews out of an insecure bully's mouth, you can still shut them up if you believe in yourself.

Poetic justice, if I've ever seen it.

its just trying to hype the fight / build a character. that makes her a bully? lol

meanwhile people think mike tyson is an amazingly nice guy because he was in the hangover movies

She will be fine, no one would really take that loss well tho.

Appalled is the wrong word. I'm more embarrassed for these people. They got so emotionally invested in something that doesn't affect their lives is any tangible way, that they are craving to see a person they've never met become mentally broken. That much vitriol for a complete stranger? You can't possibly have much going on in your life to have that kind of reaction to an MMA fight.

She's 'hiding in plain sight', i.e. Smiling for the camera like everything's alright, but on the inside, it ain't alright.

Like this guy, probably fapping furiously over the thought of Joanna crying herself to sleep.

Back