Joanna isn’t taking the loss well...

2lax0t4.jpg

Joanna haters even hate the fact she already got over the loss.

Loving all the joanna haters triggered by the fact she’s not in hiding.

Oh fuck off. She never mentioned anything specific you sensitive little snowflake. It was no worse than A LOT of other trashtalk. Go take a Midol and watch some Dr. Phil.

She simply agreed with Rosea own summation of herself (I am weak when it comes to the mental side of the sport and I will have trouble with media obligations as well)

Joanna goes yea you are mentally weak.

Rofl

...You're either the "Boogeywoman's" biggest fan ever, or a family member of hers trying to help her save face.

- Social media posturing doesn't mean sh*t

- She talked a mountain of sh*t, while Rose remained stoic. Even made fun of her emotional trauma from past abuse.

- Then Rose absolutely f*ckin humiliated her in front of the world.

giphy.gif

From the sound of it, she hasn't learned her lesson, and will get humiliated again very soon.

shes actuaslly taking the loss really well, that's all anyone pointed out, did you watch her post fight presser? it was amazing, lots of people could learn from her.

She ate serious crow that cant be hard to do with millions of people watching, and yet shes still posting in the public eyes a week later. its impressive. stop being a beta fucking tool bag

You'd be pretty fucking dumb if you thought that.
Yeah I bet you're rolling in the dough from your mom's basement.

I am sure tons of millionaires post on fucking Sherdog. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

In Poland crying? Nope she's in Disneyland forcing her little nephew to have Fun. Occasionally she checks to see if the ppv money has been deposited in her account. Typical Joanna hater's woman pushing pram in background btw.

shes actuaslly taking the loss really well, that's all anyone pointed out, did you watch her post fight presser? it was amazing, lots of people could learn from her.

She ate serious crow that cant be hard to do with millions of people watching, and yet shes still posting in the public eyes a week later. its impressive. stop being a beta fucking tool bag

There's always next time Jo!

why is it so important to you people that fighters feel bad after a loss?

you guys are freakin weird man

Losing can be a good thing. Pressure is off being the champ. Now the target is on Rose. JJ will be back....gotta stay ebpven keeled in this game or the travesty of Rhonda occurs.

Lol at all the arm chair psychologists ITT. There's no way to know what her mental state is based on a single pic of her smiling at the beach.

why is it so important to you people that fighters feel bad after a loss?

you guys are freakin weird man

I don't think one person here is going out of their way to make sure she feels bad.

But if Joanna shills want to take us for idiots and think they're gonna come on these forums and post a pic of her on the beach to try and sway public perception about how sh*tty she was before the fight, and how humiliated she is after the fight, they're more delusional than her.

Rose TKOing Joanna ws literally one of the TOP 5 most satisfying moments in the history of UFC, and a moment that won't soon be forgotten by anyone.

Rose showed the world that no matter how much diarrhea spews out of an insecure bully's mouth, you can still shut them up if you believe in yourself.

Poetic justice, if I've ever seen it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back