Joanna isn’t taking the loss well...

I'm gonna get a Twitter and Instagram so I can put my newly learned Sherdog psychological skills to use.

...You're either the "Boogeywoman's" biggest fan ever, or a family member of hers trying to help her save face.

- Social media posturing doesn't mean sh*t

- She talked a mountain of sh*t, while Rose remained stoic and then Rose absolutely f*ckin humiliated her in front of the world.

- From the sound of it, she hasn't learned her lesson, and will get humiliated again very soon.
#triggered

she can't even afford a towel and beach umbrella anymore .
you would think Reebok would provide such things for a former champ

This is a fake public image damage control for Joanna the gollum, lol.

The biatch is haunted by this forever, and she will never recover from this bully beat down.

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-2.gif

Still richer and more successful than the average Shertard though

But she is broke (mentally, pun intended).

Her chin is gone. It will never be the same again, once it shattered like that.

lol SHe's lost before in MT, ass whoopings there are not any less.

She's not a broken nut like Honda.

I am gonna assume no one who posts here has more money than her....
No, but some might have a successful buisness that are going to make Up for it in the long term...

(But yeah, I agree with you )

...You're either the "Boogeywoman's" biggest fan ever, or a family member of hers trying to help her save face.

- She talked a mountain of sh*t, while Rose remained stoic and then Rose absolutely f*ckin humiliated her in front of the world.

- From the sound of it, she hasn't learned her lesson, and will get humiliated again very soon.

TS is most likely a shill from Joanna' PR team. Lol.

I'm her biggest fan ever and from the sound of it, your biggest accomplishment is being a hater.

Now back to your chips.

I'm glad Rose won too, but

giphy.gif

You WANT Joanna to be emotionally crushed by the defeat? Are you a sociopath?

I hope it humbles her, she comes back strong, and gets back to breaking faces.

This is a fake public image damage control for Joanna the gollum, lol.

The biatch is haunted by this forever, and she will never recover from this bully beat down.

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-2.gif

I'm guessing you were bullied as a child.

I'm glad Rose won too, but

giphy.gif

You WANT Joanna to be emotionally crushed by the defeat? Are you a sociopath?

I hope it humbles her, she comes back strong, and gets back to breaking faces.

She made fun of another human being's sexual abuse trauma.

It takes a special kind of disgusting human being to stoop that low.

She, and you, can both f*ck off.

Back