Joanna is fine

There are already threads for weirdos/stalkers like you. We didn't need another one.

I want her to stick her little fist in my eye socket.

Got dang immigrants coming here using our Florida sun. And she's a woman beater.

Joanna's a trip. Her weight cuts seem to Gollum her out

images

But she looks decent when she puts weight back on.

Sort of the opposite of Ronda.
met her in glasgow, she is actually quite pretty in person.... and really friendly

You dick TS, I thought she was injured or something.

Eh, half the blame is on me for thinking you would post something other than salivating about Cyborg or another fighter.

far from perfect, but i find her waaay hotter than tate

I'm curious to see how KK fairs against Claudia....hope she's put some xtra-XTRA work into her td defense. Karolina has some chin .+240.....im tempted

So has 100% of the Sherdoggers who have actually been laid more than once in their lives without paying for it. If I was single and she wanted, I'd tap that. She seems like she'd be a hoot in the sack.

I don't think she's hot. If I wasn't married I would definitely take the opportunity with her exact double though.

She's super fit and tiny so that in itself can't be a bad time.

She looks fine when her face is filled out. Fine meaning slightly above average.

Karate hottie and Paige are FINE.

I actually think her looks are a tad overrated on here...but Karolina; super cute, can kick your biggest buddies ass, can take her home to Mom, sexy accent, etc etc.

Karolina-Kowalkiewicz-4.jpg

karolina-2.jpg

Karolina-Kowalkiewicz-3.jpg

giphy.gif

13774635_1754895358085590_873812785_n.jpg

giphy.gif

...and cuz I love you fucks...

RoyNelsonSmile.jpg

Back