Joanna has seized the mental edge over Claudia. The obvious signs.

I'm not bothered. Just making observations about how aggressively everyone who speaks against Joanna gets attacked. Let's get it clear, they've both done trash talk, bully shit, etc...
:)!

They dont get attacked, they get educated :)

They dont get attacked, they get educated :)
Attacked by education :p

18524a.gif

I'm not bothered. Just making observations about how aggressively everyone who speaks against Joanna gets attacked. Let's get it clear, they've both done trash talk, bully shit, etc...

Not really. You might want to think that because you're in defense mode about Joanna getting hated on though & it's what's been happening lately. So you know how mods should act? Well help me out then, bud! :)
I am in defense mode? You're kidding... of course every post is venom in defense. I do not do anything else.

You have the obvious problem where you are negatively geared to a particular topic and it shows.
You are trying to bounce the ball while claiming that I am in a defensive mode. No, you're in the attacking mode.

I drew attention only to your behavior which can be observed for some period of time. It does not have a connection with nothing more, only with your behavior.

You have the obvious problem where you are negatively geared to a particular topic and it shows.
You are trying to bounce the ball while claiming that I am in a defensive mode. No, you're in the attacking mode.
Go on...

I drew attention only to your behavior which can be observed for some period of time. It does not have a connection with nothing more, only with your behavior.
Pretty sure i'm acting the same as always.

Go on...

Pretty sure i'm acting the same as always.
If you had behaved as always, I would not pay attention to it and did not mention this matter.
But, be confident and believe in what you want. I have my observations.

EOT

I saw none of that, TS. Maybe you are a fan of Joanna and want her to have the mental edge you're talking about. All I see is a girl trying too hard to talk trash and failing everytime. She doesn't need to be convincing outside the cage, and she isn't. To me.

lol this is kinda funny jj eye gouged the living shit of claudia on that fight made toquinho vs jake shields look good lolol. and you talking about a after that bell hit that she apologized instantly?

im a fan of both girls btw, but honestly after watching that fight i though claudia was robbed of a decision and even most of sherdog agreed at the time, they just didn't care much cause the euro striker won.

Joanna fighting skills are amazing but im getting that feeling that the more she opens that mouth the more fans she loses, half the shit she says is cringe-worthy.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2gy27f8.jpg

this makes john jones pokes look soft...

Yeah sticking up for a fighter who a bunch of trolls are going after is sensitive but people crying over a FIGHTER trash talking isnt sensitive at all. :rolleyes:

poor poor Claudia. All she did was sucker punch JJ after the bell, disrespect her after the fight, talk trash on social media about her nonstop and walk around with a fake belt claiming to be champion....

Now JJ shows up with the real Belt and does a little trash talk leading up to a fight, like always, and all these "non sensitive" fans of MMA are offended . Funny how people can like the buisness of people punching people in the face yet when someone does a little trash talk to get into someones head and they get offended..

Last edited:
Joanna is coming across as a little desperate. She's trying to get Claudia to retaliate, but it seems like Claudia is more bored than bothered by it. Claudia stands her ground, she doesn't get in Joanna's face but neither does she retreat. It seems that part of Claudia's strategy is not to let Joanna's behaviour have any effect on her own. I should know, I have degrees in gender studies and liberal arts.

lol this is kinda funny jj eye gouged the living shit of claudia on that fight made toquinho vs jake shields look good lolol. and you talking about a after that bell hit that she apologized instantly?

im a fan of both girls btw, but honestly after watching that fight i though claudia was robbed of a decision and even most of sherdog agreed at the time, they just didn't care much cause the euro striker won.

Joanna fighting skills are amazing but im getting that feeling that the more she opens that mouth the more fans she loses, half the shit she says is cringe-worthy.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2gy27f8.jpg

this makes john jones pokes look soft...

re writting history there a bit bud.. She apologized after when she was about to get fined or suspended..
She isnt losing any fans. Some trolls are claiming to be fans and saying they are no longer to get the hate wagon going. How weak of a fight fan do you have to be to let trash talk get to you. Its funny and keeps it interesting. Thats why we are talking about it. But as far as losing fans she wont lose any real fans. She isnt doing anything she hasnt before. Her fans know she trash talks to get into her opponents heads. She is always respectful after. As I said it was Claudia who started all of this, now she is playing the victim. People who dont follow MMA close may fall for it, But JJ 's real fans and true fight fans wont.

Last edited:
re writting history there a bit bud.. She apologized after when she was about to get fined or suspended..
She isnt losing any fans. Some trolls are claiming to be fans and saying they are no longer to get the hate wagon going. How weak of a fight fan do you have to be to let trash talk get to you. Its funny and keeps it interesting. Thats why we are talking about it. But as far as losing fans she wont lose any real fans. She isnt doing anything she hasnt before. Her fans know she trash talks to get into her opponents heads. She is always respectful after. As I said it was Claudia who started ll of this, now she is playing the victim. People who dont follow MMA close may fall for it, But JJ . real fight fans wont.

lol what? she apologized 1s after it happened ur the one making shit up. and it isnt trash talk, she's trying to act like a bully and a lame one at that. or maybe she's bully and a retarded one at that.

lol what? she apologized 1s after it happened ur the one making shit up. and it isnt trash talk, she's trying to act like a bully and a lame one at that. or maybe she's bully and a retarded one at that.
no she didnt,lol.. ur able to find gifs watch it. She hit her and talked crap, had to be pulled away by ref. She isnt trying to act like a bully, trash talk isnt bullying. Claudia was acting like a bully after the first fight. As a "FAN" you would know this.. Fan of both girls,lol.Such a fan you are calling her retarded. You are one of those trolls I was talking about, pretend to like a fighter then talk crap like it somehow makes your BS more believable. . Also, Do you not know the mental side of fighting? Or you just on a forum to troll and do it badly?

1. When Joanna confronted her the first time, Claudia's voice was shaking, she was so agitated.

2. Claudia seeming to dread just running into Joanna.

3. When Joanna confonted her a second time, Claudia didn't even dare step out from behind the people around her. She was displaying self-protective, fearful body language, talking back at Joanna over the shoulders of the people standing in front of her.

Some mentally fragile sherdoggers here so upset over Joanna's tactics. This is psychological warfare. You want your opponent so agitated by the sight of you that it throws them off their game. Joanna wants Claudia to be overly aggressive and not thinking straight when they fight, becuase that plays into Joanna's counterstriking.

There's a reason why Joanna's a champion. I don't think I'll ever turn pro, but I have enough fights to know fighting is as much a mental as it is a physical game. These are people who beat faces in for a living. if you don't have the stomach to handle this part of the game, then maybe golf or table tennis would be more to your liking.
She has become Johana Koscheck Jenjydzck

I always thought the thread title was amusing, but after finally clicking on it and reading the last page, I see the thread is far stranger than I could have imagined.

Claudia has laughed off Joanna's dumb attempts at trash talking... she finds it funny.

I like a trash talker, specially when they deliver behind the talk.

Although nothing pleases me more than a trash talker eating their own words, you better be Floyd levels of greatness if you are gonna trash talk.

Theres people i dont like to see at work, it doesnt mean they can take me in a fight

Back