Joanna has seized the mental edge over Claudia. The obvious signs.

One can always work on their mental game or improve upon it. It's not like one person can have the nental edge all the time for the entire season. Sometimes that can happen though.

TS where did you get your degree?

Agree. JJ has talked trash to all of her opponents for the simple reason of breaking them. Funny how people can watch MMA but not understand the mental side of the fight game. SHE has always done this and not sure why now people are acting butthurt about it now.. She is also very respectful after a fight.. Unlike Claudia.

Claudia sucker punched JJ after the bell, was disrespectful after the fight, posed with a fake belt, and people are acting like JJ is a bully for trash talking her before they punch each other in the face in a cage.. People on sherdog just look for reason to be negative towards fighters.. No matter how stupid or small the reason is.

Claudia is pretty good at playing the victim though

Last edited:
Huge difference is Miesha and Ronda's first language is English. So I take everything with a grain of salt what is being said. I speak two languages and translate from English to my second language and sometimes it comes out really bad. As sayings, facial expressions,etc mean something different in different culture, languages and any other nuances.

I see it like Claudia isn't a shit talker and she's just more annoyed than anything and has a "let's let the fight speak for itself" attitude than how Joanna is constantly like:

I'm gonna hit you so hard
I can't wait
You're gonna be in so much pain

And Claudia just laughs it all off like "whys this bitch keep trying to talk to me"

JJ just initiates stuff for no reason and comes off as trying too hard

On top of that, based on the preview for next week JJ is letting the shows fights really get to her, taking it all too personally

Dude, I spotted it right away. Why is it that tv and a bit of fame turn people into assholes?
It doesn't, we just don't know how people actually act, Ronda we did, she did and said a lot of dumb shit, Joanna does the staredown thing and that is ok, but she is exaggerating here.

JoJed's fans have quickly & easily become the most sensitive on Sherdog.

Somebody got a psych degree from The University of Phoenix.

Joanna trying to act like a bully only comes off as beta as fuck.

This thread is shit.

Proving my point... :p

Sorry you feel that way though.

Point, you do not have a point.
It is clear that something bothers you.

Can see it in your posts and likes, that you have a grudge against a certain person.
As a mod you should behave at the appropriate level, a little different from a certain group of people...

Point, you do not have a point.
It is clear that something bothers you.

Can see it in your posts and likes, that you have a grudge against a certain person.
As a mod you should behave at the appropriate level, a little different from a certain group of people...
I'm not bothered. Just making observations about how aggressively everyone who speaks against Joanna gets attacked. Let's get it clear, they've both done trash talk, bully shit, etc...

Not really. You might want to think that because you're in defense mode about Joanna getting hated on though & it's what's been happening lately. So you know how mods should act? Well help me out then, bud! :)

JoJed's fans have quickly & easily become the most sensitive on Sherdog.
Yeah sticking up for a fighter who a bunch of trolls are going after is sensitive but people crying over a FIGHTER trash talking isnt sensitive at all. :rolleyes:

poor poor Claudia. All she did was sucker punch JJ after the bell, disrespect her after the fight, talk trash on social media about her nonstop and walk around with a fake belt claiming to be champion....

Now JJ shows up with the real Belt and does a little trash talk leading up to a fight, like always, and all these "non sensitive" fans of MMA are offended . Funny how people can like the buisness of people punching people in the face yet when someone does a little trash talk to get into someones head and they get offended..

Yeah sticking up for a fighter who a bunch of trolls are going after is sensitive but people crying over a FIGHTER trash talking isnt sensitive at all. :rolleyes:

poor poor Claudia. All she did was sucker punch JJ after the bell, disrespect her after the fight, talk trash on social media about her nonstop and walk around with a fake belt claiming to be champion....

Now JJ shows up with the real Belt and does a little trash talk leading up to a fight, like always, and all these "non sensitive" fans of MMA are offended . Funny how people can like the buisness of people punching people in the face yet when someone does a little trash talk to get into someones head and they get offended..
It's sensitive in both directions, Kevybud.

Back