Joanna gets triggered after reporter talks about her Muay Thai losses to Valentina.

There is a reason why they didn't book a single WMMA fight in Russia

Look a that half smile it's like a she has the brain of an evil master mind emperor male.

Imagine getting married this kind of girl... God forbid!

You call that triggered?

Go assume someone's gender on any Democrat state college campus if you want to see triggered.

I don't know either one of these fighters. What organization do they fight for?

Say what you will about me, but Joanna would fulfill my dark cave Golem fetish. I think she's hot. Low standards, because manlet, but she has me smitten.

I like a thread like this. It reminds me not to take the internet to seriously, because there’s idiots like OP out there, whom has no social competence to speak of.

Hahaha yes!

Let's prosecute me and my threads while there are threads about Conor's selfies and how his dick looks in underwear. <Lmaoo>

Seriously you guys get mad over the smallest shit.

749W.gif

She is a broken woman after losing twice, you can see in her body language and everything she is really not happy

I hope she finds peace soon

I wish my beloved Ronda coulda handled the media as well as Joanna journalist destroyer.

Hahaha yes!

Let's prosecute me and my threads while there are threads about Conor's selfies and how his dick looks in underwear. <Lmaoo>

Seriously you guys get mad over the smallest shit.
Its not a mean feat to post garbage and then say triggered! When you get called out on it.

Its not a mean feat to post garbage and then say triggered! When you get called out on it.

How did i post garbage? There's was a video, i thought she was triggered and that's my opinion. You guys think different then fine cool but some idiots complaining like i broke the rules or i did something wrong. It's not even that serious but whatever.

Back