Joanna Contender claims she is the real Queen, says the UFC should create interim title for her

I didn't watch the Tecia fight. I'm only watching Joanna Contender via replay if she gets stopped, definitely not live.

<{cum@me}>
lol same here. i skipped her fight and just waited for aldo and jeremy

joanna is not an entertaining fighter. just WMMA pitter patter and lots of boring decisions

Nope. I have zero interest for WMMA outside of Cris Cyborg and Rose Champion

WMMA could be pretty boring at times but at least it's improving constantly & in few years it could be really entertaining. That been said some of the Flyweight & Heavyweight fights are way more boring than any WMMA fight ever. Lewis vs Ngannou etc.

I wouldnt mind seeing her against claudia again, the sexual tension is great between those two.
Ariana-Grande-Tell-Me-More-Reaction-Gif.gif

Nope. I have zero interest for WMMA outside of Cris Cyborg and Rose Champion

There are plenty of good WMMA fights, but I won't argue at all that Rose is the best. It's crazy how much she's been underestimated around here over her career. She is a lot of fun to watch.

WMMA could be pretty boring at times but at least it's improving constantly & in few years it could be really entertaining. That been said some of the Flyweight & Heavyweight fights are way more boring than any WMMA fight ever. Lewis vs Ngannou etc.
'entertaining' is subjective.... some people enjoy bum fights and bar fights in the cage... I don't

Back