Locked Joanna Champion 3.0: TUF 23 Drama ensues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please hate, just bring the hate. Joanna thrives on that.

Score One for the Bad Guy!!!

Last edited:
"You can hate me now.. you can hate me NOWWWW.."

Right? I mean that's how fickle so many MMA fans are. It's okay to hate Conor and like Nate NOWWWW just wait a few months and watch that shit do a massive 180 from 90% of the "fans."

This is what i was talking about. Forget Claudia's words, watch her body language. She doesn't dare step out from the people around her. She's sort of protectively hiding behind their shoulders. She's shook.

You seriously think that Claudia or any other fighter is scared to face someone the same size as them? I mean, if Claudia was having an argument with Mike Tyson, I could understand, but you guys are reading way too much into this bullshit.

Right? I mean that's how fickle so many MMA fans are. It's okay to hate Conor and like Nate NOWWWW just wait a few months and watch that shit do a massive 180 from 90% of the "fans."

So is it wrong to judge someone based on how they conduct themselves? Joanna is acting like a little Conor McGregor wannabe, and comes across as a dufus in the process.

I had no problem with her before, but after seeing her parade around the tuf gym with her belt over her shoulder, and act like an idiotic bully to a man who could crush her 125lb frame in an instant, it's really gay. Please don't tell me you are going to go all Rousey in this argument and say that Joanna would have anything for Claudia's boxing coach, or Cain, or 50% of the male SW roster, etc.

So is it wrong to judge someone based on how they conduct themselves? Joanna is acting like a little Conor McGregor wannabe, and comes across as a dufus in the process.

I had no problem with her before, but after seeing her parade around the tuf gym with her belt over her shoulder, and act like an idiotic bully to a man who could crush her 125lb frame in an instant, it's really gay. Please don't tell me you are going to go all Rousey in this argument and say that Joanna would have anything for Claudia's boxing coach, or Cain, or 50% of the male SW roster, etc.
Lol a bully to a man by showing her belt. Please tell me you are a strong enough person to not get your panties in a bunch over it.
tumblr_n9qr21CwOA1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Is that from individual interviews outside of the show or from the show itself?

I haven't seen any of that but I think it's natural to want to be paired with the champion. Just my opinion.

I recall reading it earlier in this thread, I believe it was.

Lol exactly what TrainInVain said. A 125 pound girl is a bully to a guy who they claim can't speak English? Ooooh waaaah. Give me a break. She's not a McGregor wannabe, just because he's prolific in trash talking doesn't mean she's emulating him and if you think that's the case you haven't been following her fighting career closely enough.

It's painfully obvious the entire point of TUF 23 is to sell the fight between Joanna and Claudia, look at the promotion video the UFC just posted. Joanna even says on social media to not believe what you see on TV 100%. I'm confident her shit-talking is not completely unwarranted and besides, it's not like she's Jones up there, calling people "pussy" and such.

Last edited:
JJ's appeal was being the fighter who could really bring it while acting all cute & innocent. TUF, isn't doing her any favor. She just comes out like a horrible ugly bitch with the jungle comment towards Claudia.

wait this is the last page

in on last page

also some of you need to lighten the fuck up about words and stuff, jesus, some hardcore whiners

Lol a bully to a man by showing her belt. Please tell me you are a strong enough person to not get your panties in a bunch over it.
tumblr_n9qr21CwOA1smcbm7o1_500.gif

When someone knows there are cameras around and dude would get blackballed if he did anything, ya, it's kind of gay.

Now I know where all you Rousey ass lickers went since she got humiliated.

C'mon guys this shit is about to lock at a 1000 posts and you're gonna flame eachother?

When someone knows there are cameras around and dude would get blackballed if he did anything, ya, it's kind of gay.

Now I know where all you Rousey ass lickers went since she got humiliated.
Lol "Don't Cry!" Never been a Rousey fan, keep trying.

What I would do if a woman is showing me her belt is shrug, not give a shit, and get on with my life. Sorry those moments are too emotionally charged for you. Maybe a less intense sport for you sensitive types.

Joanna: "Go, leave, just go, GO!!!"

Claudia: "Go where?"

Joanna: "Go back to the jungle, where you belong."

So ... Fucking ... Awesome

and if anybody thinks that's racist then they have no clue what racism actually is.

Lol "Don't Cry!" Never been a Rousey fan, keep trying.

What I would do if a woman is showing me her belt is shrug, not give a shit, and get on with my life. Sorry those moments are too emotionally charged for you. Maybe a less intense sport for you sensitive types.

I didn't ask what you would do.

I was commenting on a fight forum about the deja vu of rousey-itis, as displayed by JJ.

And judging by most of the threads in the TUF forum, I'm not alone in calling her out on it.

LOL at you being sensitive about my post, and then calling me sensitive. Makes a lot of sense.

and if anybody thinks that's racist then they have no clue what racism actually is.

Brofist bro.

Horrible PR move, deflecting the issue towards others by having no clue what racism is. I wanna see you do your mental gymnastics & prove it wasn't racist.

Stoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!

This shit is unacceptable, and it will not be going down in 8.0 either .. so be warned, do not bring that noise into the next thread.

Those of you who are upset with JJ's actions, there are plenty of threads in the Heavies and in the TUF section for you to air your grievances and opinions about that. This thread IS NOT that place.

@Lethal if you can lock this up, I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back