Locked Joanna Champion 2.0: TUF 23 Filming Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our queen, and our star!!

She is wearing that Audrey Hepburn shirt that I wish I had .. I love Audrey!

RThbVnr.gif

Another complete thread; they sure fill up quickly.

@jeicex

How do you see the rematch going? Gonna watch TUF?
Believe it or not, I've watched every TUF season live since TUF 10. I watched 1 through 3 on TV, and then took the next several seasons off because I was worn out, but came back at HWs (My IFL boy Roy) and haven't stopped since. I've even watched the first two TUF Brazil seasons and TUF Latin America. The Smashes was awesome, too.

I'll watch this season even though it's totally ridiculous. I tell people that it's reality TV house drama, except at the end of every episode, instead of voting nonsense, two people that usually don't like each other punch each other in the face.

And I see JJ winning a decision or possibly getting a late stoppage in the 4th or so. JJ has improved significantly since the first fight, and Gadelha has only fought once beating a tough but debuting Aguilar. Also, it will have been almost a year since Claudia has fought, and that will make a difference. She should have fought again between the Aguilar fight and this one.

In short, JJ wins and on to Lucky 7's!

What curse? What's going on? lol

curse.png
VM looms...

Believe it or not, I've watched every TUF season live since TUF 10. I watched 1 through 3 on TV, and then took the next several seasons off because I was worn out, but came back at HWs and haven't stopped since. I've even watched the first two TUF Brazil seasons and TUF Latin America. The Smashes was awesome, too.

In sum, I'll watch this season even though it's totally ridiculous. I tell people that it's reality TV house drama, except at the end of every episode, instead of voting nonsense, two people that usually don't like each other punch each other in the face.

And I see JJ winning a decision or possibly getting a late stoppage in the 4th or so. JJ has improved significantly since the first fight, and Gadelha has only fought once beating a tough but debuting Aguilar. Also, it will have been almost a year since Claudia has fought, and that will make a difference. She should have fought again between the Aguilar fight and this one.

In short, JJ wins and on to Lucky 7's!
Ayye! TUF 10 was my first one too! I think this one should be pretty good. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back