Locked Joanna Champion 2.0: TUF 23 Filming Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we start up a thread in the TUF section now that we're a month away from Joanna's season?

20296_964298130347877_5459669235745628179_n.jpg

;)

Should we start up a thread in the TUF section now that we're a month away from Joanna's season?

No, that is a very low traffic area of the forum .. the views would be very low.

Yeah fuck that. There'll be stuff there to talk about, but this needs to stay what it is.
Wait what? So you are openly saying you don't care about what's in the thread, just how many views it gets?

Shows the quality of posts in here.

What does it matter how many views your posts get?

Skating very close to troll/spam territory.

What you are skating very close to is a reply ban on this thread. You do know that those exist right?

Now, I would suggest that you move a long because there is nothing that your troll posts add to this particular thread and discussion.

Claudia better be ready for them oblique kicks. I'm sure they'll yell a cool codeword like they did in the Ronda fight to distract Claudia. "Mole!"

If JJ's corner yells "mole" in the middle of this fight, I think I will legit flat line. :D

This is the fight that started it all for me! Congratulations, Joanna Champion on your first full year as the reigning and defending UFC Strawweight Champion. We couldn't ask for a better Champion to head this division. :)

War Joanna Champion!

That was the fight that started it all for me, too. I wasn't paying much attention to WMMA at the time, aside from a few favorites I had at bantamweight. I didn't even realize they had created a women's strawweight division. I bought the PPV she appeared on and kind of rolled my eyes when they announced. But within 30 seconds, this was my reaction to JJ dismantling Carla:

datas.gif

That was the fight that started it all for me, too. I wasn't paying much attention to WMMA at the time, aside from a few favorites I had at bantamweight. I didn't even realize they had created a women's strawweight division. I bought the PPV she appeared on and kind of rolled my eyes when they announced. But within 30 seconds, this was my reaction to JJ dismantling Carla:

datas.gif

For me it was the Penne fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back